PDA

View Full Version : Frags and Stuff For Sale

John Kelly
08/25/2006, 09:52 AM
HOUSE CLEANING TIME :)

Colt Coral galore: $10 (unmounted cutting, whatever size you want )
Clove Polyps (Clavularia): $10 (mat, 30 polyps or more)
Star Polyps: $20 (on rock, approx 2" x 2+" completely covered, Green)
Pipe Organ: $20 (colony, approx 5" by 3", Green)
Purple Gorgonian: $20 (colony, several stalks, 7" tall, purple w/ tan polyps)
Fuzzy Finger Leather: $25 (colony, on rock, approx 7" tall and 1 1/4" diameter stalk, very very light tan/pink)
Yellow Cup coral: $10 (frag, small 1")
Pink Birds Nest: $10 (frags, 3 short 3/4" - 1" pieces on one plug)
Candy Cane: $10 (frag, 1 1/2 polyps on plug)
Montipora: $15 (frag, 1 1/4", currently brown w/ slight purple tips...would probably be more purple under more light)
Acropora: $15 (frag, approx 1 1/2", light brown with green tips)
Acropora: $20 (frag, approx 2" tall, light brown with green tips)
Cat's Paw/Cauliflower Coral (Pocillopora): $40 (colony, approx. 3", light brown w/ purple tips)

Pencil Urchin: $10 (1 1/2" diameter body, healthy)
Large Seabae Anemone: $75 (approx 18" diameter, healthy, to good home only)

Also, I am selling my Ogles Mesoscope :(. I placed a thread in the Buy/Sell forum here on RC: $375 local, $390 shipped. If it doesn't sell here, it will go on Ebay.
http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=913584 (http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=913584)

Eron
08/25/2006, 10:30 AM
I'll buy the pink birdsnest and montiporo from you

John Kelly
08/25/2006, 10:32 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8010467#post8010467 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Eron
I'll buy the pink birdsnest and montiporo from you
cool.

tbrill
08/25/2006, 12:43 PM
what about you car and the house?

tbrill
08/25/2006, 12:44 PM
your car

John Kelly
08/25/2006, 06:11 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8011371#post8011371 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tbrill
what about you car and the house?
I'll rent the house to you, sell you the Mercury and keep the Porsche. Whatta say? :D

tbrill
08/26/2006, 09:16 AM
I wanted the porsche!

Freemans Reef
08/31/2006, 02:31 AM
id love the anemone but have to wait till the 40 br is done

John Kelly
09/03/2006, 08:31 AM
Let's not all jump on this at once everyone. LOL...
Does this help:

!!!FUZZY TAN COLT CORAL EXTREMELY RARE!!!!
!!!ELECTRIC SHINE STAR POLYPS, EXTREMELY RARE!!!!
!!!ONE-OF-A-KIND GREEN PIPE ORGAN, BEAUTIFUL!!!
........ULTRA AMAZING PENCIL URCHIN, WOW!!
.............!!!!HURRY GET IT NOW BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!!!

!!!ELECTRIC SHINE STAR POLYPS, EXTREMELY RARE!!!!
http://www.goniopora.org/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/Electric-Polyps.jpg

Disclaimer: Due to variances in the perception of reality, the coral that you recieve may not look like the one that is displayed.
:rollface:

Actually,
The Clove Polyps are spoken for
The Gorgonian is spoken for
The Pink Birds Nest is spoken for
The Montipora is spoken for
The Cat's Paw is gone
:D

Dudester
09/29/2006, 05:16 PM
Have you sold the mesoscope yet?

Shaar
09/29/2006, 11:05 PM
john you almost fooled me with your ebay-ery! haha jk.

would you mind snapping a shot of your tank or the frags you've got? if you don't have time don't worry about it. i'd like to pick up as much variety for my tank at the moment

SoupySteve
09/30/2006, 05:02 PM
john, i may be interested in a start of some of your wicked neon green glowing bright star polyps...
also, you have any bird's nest left? i'd like to try that out - waay cool imho
lemme know if/when i can drop by some afternoon.

John Kelly
10/03/2006, 09:10 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8248210#post8248210 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dudester
Have you sold the mesoscope yet?
Yes, the mesoscope has been sold.

John Kelly
10/03/2006, 09:11 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8250111#post8250111 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shaar
john you almost fooled me with your ebay-ery! haha jk.

would you mind snapping a shot of your tank or the frags you've got? if you don't have time don't worry about it. i'd like to pick up as much variety for my tank at the moment
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I've been out of town for the last 5 days.

I'll get a pic posted.

John Kelly
10/03/2006, 09:15 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8253196#post8253196 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SoupySteve
john, i may be interested in a start of some of your wicked neon green glowing bright star polyps...
also, you have any bird's nest left? i'd like to try that out - waay cool imho
lemme know if/when i can drop by some afternoon.

....sorry again for the delay in replying.

I have two kinds of star polyps. Both are a nice green color. I'll make some more birds nest frags.
I have to work all week, including Saturday and Sunday (payback for taking a vacation last week/weekend), but I may be off early on one of those days; or maybe some evening this week.

SoupySteve
10/04/2006, 08:33 AM
John - you can just leave your front door unlocked - I can help myself! :lol:
Gimme a call if/when it's ok to swing by!
-Steve

John Kelly
10/04/2006, 09:45 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8273354#post8273354 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SoupySteve
John - you can just leave your front door unlocked - I can help myself! :lol:
Gimme a call if/when it's ok to swing by!
-Steve
Let me check with my insurance agent to see if corals are covered :confused:. The extremely rare electric shine star polyps have to be worth at least $30,000. Here's the story: After I found out that the Wal-Mart door greeter was an alien, I begged them to get me in touch with the Men in Black. The MIB said they would transport over to Area 51 in Nevada, which is actually an intergalactic trading post, and see what kinds of coral they could pick up for me. It would be wise to give the corals a little petting before you try to take them out of the tank; otherwise, they may pull you in and eat you for a snack.

I had to bribe the MIB with a hefty sum so they wouldn't neuralize me........they may have anyway, I don't know. :D

SoupySteve
10/04/2006, 03:47 PM
"Let me check with my insurance agent to see if corals are covered . The extremely rare electric shine star polyps have to be worth at least $30,000. Here's the story: After I found out that the Wal-Mart door greeter was an alien, I begged them to get me in touch with the Men in Black. The MIB said they would transport over to Area 51 in Nevada, which is actually an intergalactic trading post, and see what kinds of coral they could pick up for me. It would be wise to give the corals a little petting before you try to take them out of the tank; otherwise, they may pull you in and eat you for a snack."

- sounds eerily similar to the beginning of one of my favorite Tool songs :lol:

... so maybe I should go with one of your non-extra-terrestrial species :smokin:

I DO have a some sweet neon green ricordia (got from Anthony a couple of years ago...) that have moved onto a frag plug. There's at least 4 - if not 5 individuals on the rock; you may want it? I'll bring it by if/when you and I get togther - and take back home if you're not interested.

BTW - my apologies for the waay inside Tool joke. Was listening to THE mentioned song - and I read your "area 51" within 5 sec of hearing the lyrics... :bum:

let's get in touch, dawgg!

AqCons
10/04/2006, 05:06 PM
Do you have any colt frags left?

aquaconnect
10/04/2006, 07:12 PM
I have the new Tyree Red Watermelon I'm selling frags for $550 if anyone wants one. My avatar is the pic of the mother colony. Check out reeffarmers.com for the LE info. The club is going to have to come out and see this thing, it's awesome. I'd love to show my tank off sometime, but I understand it's a long drive to Aurora.

Deadeye
10/04/2006, 07:29 PM
I will come out, give me a date, time, and directions. :D

John Kelly
10/05/2006, 09:15 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8276855#post8276855 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AqCons
Do you have any colt frags left?
I would just take cuttings from the main colony for you. I have several large colt colonies that need some serious trimming.

AqCons
10/05/2006, 07:49 PM
How big of a frag is it? I would probably take 3