PDA

View Full Version : Help in Jackson

dawnmooney
08/23/2006, 07:47 AM
Well, I tried to take over the maintenance of my tanks and I have managed to kill all my fish, and my anenome and even my pumping red zenia....!!!!!

So far I have been lucky and have not killed anything in my husbands tank.
I was wondering if there is anyone in Jackson that would be interested in helping me care for his tank and teach me how not to kill everything.

So much death and destruction is breaking my heart.

You can call me at 731-402-0682
Dawn Mooney

luckyfish
08/23/2006, 08:55 AM
Dawn,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I empathize as I had a total melt down in the move from Memphis to Nashville. It really gets to you to lose creatures that you have enjoyed. I think it's a good idea to find a mentor up in Jackson but you could also post what your parameters are as well as other info. Then you could tap the collective wisdom of the club.
Tim

Rendos
08/23/2006, 09:00 AM
I was taking care of Dawn's tank for her until recently when things went crazy in my life. I am no longer living in Jackson, and can no longer take care of the tanks. You will find Joe and Dawn wonderful people to work with. I apologize, Dawn, for abandoning you and your tank, but it was unavoidable.
I am sure that someone there wouldn't mind taking over tank maintenance for you.

hint, hint, joeycadre.

I miss seeing you and the girls. Tell Joe, Elaine, and Nicole that I said "Hi", and I will try to stop in from time to time when I am in Jackson.

joeycadre
08/23/2006, 12:14 PM
did i hear my name? err, did i read my name?

Rendos
08/23/2006, 02:58 PM
yup...I thought you might want to call Dawn and see if you can work out a deal on maintenancing her tank. I know you would to a good job.

dawnmooney
08/24/2006, 04:53 PM
I want to sing the praises of Craig at Reef Down Under. He cam over today and saved my husbands tank.....

You need help.... go to him......

Rendos
08/24/2006, 07:14 PM
Great! I am glad things are working out.

dawnmooney
08/25/2006, 08:25 AM
Thanks Richard,
I hope things are going well for you. The girls, Joe and the puppies and of course myself all miss you.
Beverly asked me to tell you to please call her, she is worried about you.
Dawn