PDA

View Full Version : September Meeting

Reefdiver77
08/22/2006, 11:57 PM
The September meeting will be at my home in Beech Bluff (outside Jackson). It will be on Sunday Sept. 17 at 3PM. As Barrett said, the topic will be photograping your tanks. Be sure and bring your cameras!! Directions will be posted closer to the meeting.

casshoward
08/23/2006, 09:40 AM
Unfortunately, I'm working that Saturday and will not be able to make the meeting. This is a topic on my "Do List" of skills to learn and perfect. Maybe some kind soul can create a "Cliff Note" so I can learn how to better photograph my aquatic children (especially thru thick acrylic!). Have fun. Sorry I'll miss it.

bshumake
08/23/2006, 12:33 PM
DOn't worry Cass. Someone will be taking notes.

redhawk44cb
08/26/2006, 07:00 PM
Cass, the meeting is on Sunday, not Saturday.

Rendos
08/27/2006, 04:23 PM
Directions to Vicki's home. Thanks, Vicki!

Directions from Jackson: Take Parkway until it dead ends next to Coca Cola and go left. This will be Paul Coffman Drive. Will pass church, cemetery, Humane Society and will come to a 4 way stop. (Intersection of E.Chester, Beech Bluff Rd, Mifflin Rd and Coffman Dr. Go straight across the 4 way (service station and UP bank on L and Pizza Pro on your right). From this intersection, you will go approximately 7 miles. You will pass Ranger Rd on your left, a small church on your right. Our road, John Brown Rd, is the second on the right after Ranger Rd. There will be a small trailer and silos on the left directly across from our road. Our house is the first on the right on John Brown Rd. We are way back in the woods, so I usually tell people to take a right at the first mailbox they come to. I will put luminarias out at the end of the drive.

Directions from I 40 E>Take the Christmasville exit (84 or 85??) and go right. Go to the second red light and go left. This will be Parkway. Take Parkway until it dead ends next to Coca Cola and go left. This will be Paul Coffman Drive. Will pass church, cemetery, Humane Society and will come to a 4 way stop. (Intersection of E.Chester, Beech Bluff Rd, Mifflin Rd and Coffman Dr. Go straight across the 4 way (service station and UP bank on L and Pizza Pro on your right). From this intersection, you will go approximately 7 miles. You will pass Ranger Rd on your left, a small church on your right. Our road, John Brown Rd, is the second on the right after Ranger Rd. There will be a small trailer and silos on the left directly across from our road. Our house is the first on the right on John Brown Rd. We are way back in the woods, so I usually tell people to take a right at the first mailbox they come to. I will put luminarias out at the end of the drive.

If you want to mapquest it, our address is 577 John Brown Rd. Beech Bluff, TN. If you get lost, give me a call at 731-424-8584.

casshoward
08/28/2006, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the correction. Unfortunately, I work the weekend (Sat and Sun). Have fun and I'll be with you in spirit! smile

joubentwin
08/31/2006, 12:11 AM
I'll be going if I can hitch a ride from memphis with my dad. Should we bring digital cameras or the old school kind?

Reefdiver77
08/31/2006, 06:13 AM
I have both but usually photograph my tank with my digital. It is much easier, as you know, to get instant feedback and make corrections as needed.

crpeck
08/31/2006, 05:21 PM
I've been having bad luck with these meeting days. I'll be out of town from Wednesday until that Sunday morning. I fly in around lunch time so I can try to make it. My family will sure be cranky with me if I leave for a meeting when I've been gone without them for 4 days.

I'll try.

Cathy