PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know a store that ships worldwide?

bodeba
08/10/2006, 12:47 AM
Hi,

Im from Brazil, and want to buy some good stuff over the net, but I cant find a online store that ships to Brazil....

Can anybody help me?

SeanySean
08/10/2006, 04:46 AM
bobeda - just out of interest (I am Brasilian wanting to move back to Brasil) Is the equipment hard to get hold of over there. Is it very expensive? Would i be better shipping all of my equipment, not including the tank when the time comes to move?

Thanks,

Sean

bodeba
08/13/2006, 09:41 AM
SeanySean,

Yes,,, pretty dificult to get good stuff over here... In Sao Paulo you can get good stuff, but very expensive....

Yes,,, take your stuff with u, except for the tank,,,,

If anyone knows a store that ships worldwide, let me know...

meco65
08/13/2006, 10:15 AM
WOW If you move sounds like a time to stock up before you go buy extra now and make a little money on it when you get there.

chrisstie
08/13/2006, 10:22 AM
I have a friend over in Argentina and he has a hard time getting a hold of anything for his comptuer or anything and says the taxes and shipping fees are the worst.

You'd think shipping to south america would be easy and more common you know? :(

brownsugar
08/13/2006, 11:28 AM
If you think South America is bad you should see the kind of prices we put up with in Australia.

Alot of our stuff e.g Great Barrier Reef goes to the US and sold cheaper than than we pay for it.

Its a joke sumtimes lol.

bodeba
08/13/2006, 03:58 PM
Thats tuff..

But still want to know a store that ships to brazil....

The import tax over here is 60%,,,,, But sometimes they don't charge,,, Specialy when shiping UPS or DHL (the good goes straight to your door) .... Dont ask me why .... :)

SeanySean
08/14/2006, 04:04 AM
cheers bodeba, I will save my equipment for when I go, I imagine the tank would not cost that much, compared to England's prices?

tammiescritters
08/14/2006, 04:16 AM
Foster and smith does from the us http://www.drsfostersmith.com/
on bottom of home page theres a link to liveAquaria
http://www.liveaquaria.com/default.cfm
the I do belive ship worldwide and are well knowen for there product and costumer service