PDA

View Full Version : Congradulations to our new Vice President!

bshumake
08/04/2006, 07:20 AM
For those of you that don't know already, Cody is getting out of the hobby and resigned his position as Vice President. Its sad but hey, life throws you a curve every now and again. In his place I have appointed Ramiro as Vice President. Ramiro is frequently on RC offering advice, a comment here and there, and has attended most all of our monthly meetings. He was also awarded the free membership for the year by his fellow club members. For these reasons i feel that he will fill the role of Vice President very well.
So lets all congradulate Ramiro!
B

dawnmooney
08/04/2006, 07:28 AM
Congratulations!!!! Sorry to lose Cody, but pleased to have a worthwhile replacement.

Codeman00
08/04/2006, 08:15 AM
Congrats Ramiro!

Rendos
08/04/2006, 08:33 AM
Congradulations and congratulations!

First line of business is to take all current and former officers out for a drink.

just dave
08/04/2006, 07:54 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7876870#post7876870 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rendos
Congradulations and congratulations!

First line of business is to take all current and former officers out for a drink.

During a regime change I thought you took all current and former officers out and shot them.

nam2212
08/04/2006, 09:28 PM
Congrats Roy.

Reefdiver77
08/04/2006, 09:48 PM
Welcome to the "Officers' Club" Ramiro!!
Gonna miss you Cody, but hey, I am sure you will get the bug again very soon. Good luck with your new home

drowzee
08/05/2006, 07:21 PM
thank you very much. we will miss cody. thank you prez and hope i can meet everybodies expectation.

so to begin any members who suspect problem with either fish or corals pls. send it my way i can inspect it for you and put it in my new 50 gal. quarantine (display) tank and notify you with any improvements. second me and B are looking into a 1- 900 help line. so if you are lonely at night and want to talk.......about reef we have employed richard, dave, lisa, barrett and myself to answer all related question. if they do answer and ask for credit card number or whatever you are wearing pls. use the code WTMRAC and it will be redirected. hope to see you at all the meetings. ramiro.