PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton 10K 175watt MetalHalide Bulb+Two 24" URI SuperActinic 75watt VHO florescents

Snap-on
08/01/2006, 04:59 PM
All bulbs are new and unused. The combination makes for a really nice dawn/dusk setup. Although I decided to go with a different combination because of my needs. I would like to sell all of the bulbs together for $80 shipped USPS Priority. I prefer PayPal and I will only sell to US residents because of shipping. If you are interested in the metal halide bulb only I am asking for $55 shipped. Please send me a pm if you're interested. Thanks :)

http://www.marinedepot.com/IMD/150/MB4411.jpg

ONE NEW 175W 10000K METAL HALIDE SINGLE ENDED BULB—HAMILTON

This German-made Hamilton True 10000K metal halide bulb offers excellent coloration and intensity. Crisp Ice White appearance, full spectrum - the combination of different wavelengths produce different colors in the spectrum and appear to the naked eye as crisp ice white light. Significantly brighter than U.S. made 10000K bulbs. This bulb has a heavy concentration wavelength spike in the 420 and 460nm (nanometer) range with additional concentration spikes in the 380nm, 550nm and 580nm wavelengths. Tested in Germany—simulates natural daylight as in the ocean at depths up to 13 feet. Longer life—TRUE-10000K Metal Halide has an exceptionally high rated life. Very High Color Rendering Index of 95 CRI. Actinic supplementation may be used to create a bluer look. This bulb will work with a standard magnetic ballast, magnetic pulse-start ballast or electronic ballast. An excellent choice for nano-reefs and other reef tanks up to 18" deep.

http://www.marinedepot.com/IMD/150/UF3245.jpg

TWO NEW URI 24 INCH VERY HIGH OUTPUT (VHO) SUPER ACTINIC BULB - 75 Watt

Super Actinic R is the most widely used aquarium lamp on the market. 100% blue spectrum. 180° internal reflector allows 40% more light output. Great for reef applications and coral enhancement.

Super Actinic R (420nm peak) = 100% blue spectrum. These are the most widely used aquarium bulbs on the market. They are great for reef applications and coral health.

Snap-on
08/10/2006, 05:29 PM
Make me an offer. ;)