PDA

View Full Version : Looking for tank bred Banggai Cardinals

revoohc
05/24/2002, 07:32 PM
I'm looking to purchase/trade for some tank raised banggai cardinals. If you have some and are in a reasonable driving distance to Columbia, SC (or are willing to ship), please let me know.

Preferably, I'd like to get these guys from a couple of different sources so I can try to breed them (would like to have a chance at getting a good genetic mix).

Thanks,

revoohc

rhwimmers
06/03/2002, 11:08 AM
If you want to send me an email I can keep you on the list...My banggai have been breeding for almost a year now...I havent shipped them yet but have heard of great success with even the smaller ones. Drop me a mail and I can write you when I get some more babies (another month or so I would guess..)
Ross

ps Im near indianapolis

ReeferMac
06/08/2002, 09:04 AM
I got my two from a couple of club members up here in Rochester, NY

http://upstatereef.com

Guy, Gary, and Rick are all breeding Cardinals, and since they're in a relatively confined area, you could probably convince them to pool their fish together in one box, saving you some Shipping costs.

- Mac

Guy
06/08/2002, 05:33 PM
I'm game. I have about 60 ready to go. How many did you want?

Guy

ReeferMac
06/08/2002, 08:57 PM
LOL!60!!
Somebody Call ORA, I think they lost an employee!

- Mac

ri
06/09/2002, 07:18 AM
I've got 14 babies ready to find a new home (and more on the way). Of the 14 I still have, 8 were born on 2/5 and the remaining 6 on 3/29. All are eating a combination of baby brine, adult brine and smaller frozen foods. I soak some of the food in Selcon prior to feeding.

Let me know if your interested and I'll contact the two other locals and see if they ready to sell and want to ship. Two of us live 5 minutes apart in Rochester NY and the other is about 45 minutes away.

Attached is a pic of the little guys.

Rick