PDA

View Full Version : Few questions regarding the Optima CA unit......

jeffreylam1132
07/17/2006, 08:47 PM
Hi Bryan or anybody that can answered these few questions I have.

For those that own a unit from H20, how often do you flush the unit? For my unit, the red light blinks like every hour and I was wondering is it necessary to be flushing the unit like 15 times a day? Also, my reading for ppm after the ro membrane is like 50, but once I flush the unit then it goes down to like 15ppm. I am a little lost, but do I have to do this everytime for like 15 times/day. I currently only have the unit running to my fridge and nothing else. I have test the water coming out of my fridge and the ice and it reads around 40ppm. What should I do? How can I get my ice and water down to 10ppm.

The unit is newly installed and all filters are new. Am I doing something wrong here? No matter what, my ice will always be around 40 ppm and I have tested everyday for a whole week already.

BTW, I spoke with Bryan regarding my bladder tank, because it takes me like 5 min to filled up a glass of water from my fridge. So, I went ahead and test the pressure coming out of the tank and it was at 0psi. He told me that he will send me a new tank. Talk about good service. Thanks a lot, Bryan.

And now, I just need to found out how I can produce good water and ice. Hm....................