PDA

View Full Version : Blue Damsel, three Stripe Damsel, and Chocolate Chip Starfish for Trade

BRISK495
07/12/2006, 10:23 PM
I have a buddy who is getting into the saltwater reef hobby. He is tryiong to make room for corals and other fish. He bought a set up that included the above inhabitants that he would like to trade. He originally wanted to give it back to the store but I convinced him to but a post on here ( Well, I m doing it for him). Would anyone be interested in all three of these for a frag or two or some of your soft corals that are overgrowing? HIs tank is doing very well and he has seen the prices of some of the corals in local stores and cant believe they are as high as they are. so maybe someone can use a couple new damsels or starfish for a side tank? Just let me know....Thanks!

BRISK495
07/12/2006, 10:28 PM
he lives in Del COunty....about 5 mins from Media 476 exit.

BRISK495
07/16/2006, 11:39 PM
any takers?

Birdlady
07/17/2006, 09:53 AM
Well, damsels are just plain evil, and the starfish is not reef safe, so perhaps he can trade it in at East Coast Aquatics? Call them, maybe he can get some credit towards something else?

BRISK495
07/17/2006, 10:56 AM
yeah exactly, just wants sure if someone was setting up a side tank, for just inverts or maybe some some damsels. worth a shot. I will most likely tell him to take to local LFS...