PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Directions

redhawk44cb
07/11/2006, 06:00 PM
Just in case any of you were wondering how to get to Barrett's,
I thought I'd help out. That kind of info could be hard to come by.

*CLUB MEETING*
Address is Barrett's house.
9083 Weeping Cherry LN
Cordova, TN 38016
From Jackson take 40 to Memphis and get off at exit 18 (Somerville/Bolivar) Turn Left onto 64 and at the 4th Stoplight (Berryhill) take a right. If you take a left you'll be turning into the side of a hill and messing up your transmission. Continue on Berryhill untill you make a bend to the left and head down a hill. On the way back up the hill you'll see a vacant lot on the Left and a subdivision on the right. This is the Garden's of Berryhill subdivision where Barrett lives. At the top of this hill is Berrybush. Turn right onto Berrybush. If you turn left you'll be on dirt and would not have learned anything from the first wrong turn. While on Berrybush, the 2nd street on the right is Weeping Cherry. Turn right onto Weeping Cherry. If you turn left the occupants of the house you'll have hit will not be pleased. Barrett's house is the 3rd on the left. Barrett has a pancake cactus at the mailbox and pampas grass in the side yard between his and his neighbors driveways. If you would like some cactus by all means take some. I don't think he'd mind.
From Memphis and Mississippi take 240 to 40 and exit 18. Merge right onto 64 from 40 and at the 3rd stoplight turn right (Berryhill) and follow directions as above.

Don't ask how I know these things.

nam2212
07/11/2006, 08:53 PM
LOL!!