PDA

View Full Version : so ya think ya can dance?

jer1198
07/09/2006, 06:27 PM
My wife is a reality show junkie.

she watches all of em, so instead of sittitn around not being with her, i sometimes will watch them on occasion with her.

and my oh my, the dancing one is HORRIBLE!!!
1st off, i cant dance, but i can dance better than some of the contestants.

however, i like Survivor, i like the challanges, some of em are crazy hard!

what is your least favorite reality show, and why.

Reefvette
07/09/2006, 07:26 PM
and having a 22 year old girlfriend i have seen them all. And Drum Roll please......... They all suck.....

Harlequinreef
07/09/2006, 08:03 PM
hells kitchen is hilarious

dflint
07/10/2006, 06:43 AM
I agree with reefvette... I'll take a movie or show (the simpsons, battlestar galactica, deadwood, entourage) anyday or a reality show.

so you think you can dance is pretty horrible (my wife says "it's her show") so we watch it trying to put the kids to sleep sometimes. It's such a bad knockoff of american idol (which is another show I hate).

I kinda like the amazing race or treasure hunters sometimes, at least with those two you get to see different scenery.

Reefvette
07/10/2006, 08:30 AM
you guys broke me down.... Ever since american next top model kiss scene im hooked. Something about the chance of hot girls kissing make mes enamored with the show... Hmmmmm

royy
07/10/2006, 09:01 AM
The Contender. It is a boxing reality show. Last season had some good boxing, and this season starts next week.

Roy

JohnS_323
07/10/2006, 09:54 AM
In prior seasons, my least favorite *reality* show were Met's games, but not this year! I'll tell ya, there's nothing worse than looking forward to football season on May 1st . . .

I liked The Contender. I didn't realize it was coming back for a second season. Thanks for the heads-up, Roy.

Reefvette
07/10/2006, 10:03 AM
Lets Go Broncos.... did someone say football season and what happens with meetings when the NFL BEGINS.....

Reefdrumz
07/10/2006, 05:15 PM
I hear ya guys.. .Bring on some football... Hell, I am about to make my first payment for the football package on the dish! It's getting close!!

anabolic_1
07/10/2006, 07:00 PM
I like Kathy Griffins show "my life on the D list" on Bravo, she is really funny. My other fav is amazing race. Big brother sux this year, and survivor got boring for me. All the others I don't even bother with. That dance show? OMG, what were you thinking?.....and it was like 9 hours long the first night! It had me looking for a razor blade so I could open a vein!
HAGN all.
Mike.

royy
07/11/2006, 01:00 PM
Yes! Football!! I already sent the boys, and girl, their e-mails for our fantasy football league.

As far as meeting during football season; have them on Saturday. I don't watch college football so that would work for me. Actully, I haven't been to a meeting in about a year. Too busy.

Roy