PDA

View Full Version : Fs/ft Big Fish

Crusty Old Shellback
06/29/2006, 11:09 AM
OK, I'm finally ready to tear down my big tank for the move. With this, I'll finally be able to catch my BIG fish which I want to get rid of as they just wont fit into the new plans.

I know some have shown interest but they haven't answered my PM's lately so I'm reposting the fish here once again. All fish are healty and great eaters. Just ask any of the MASVC members who have been to my house. I'll try and post some pic's when I can.

I'm not sure what to ask for some of these as you can't find fish this size in any of the online retailers to judge a far price by. I'm going to post as to the best that I can. I'm also willing to take offers. I just want them to go to a good home. One prerequsite is that for the two tansg, they will need a LARGE tank, at least 300 G's. All of these fish have been with me for a year. They came with the 7' long, 400G setup I bought. The previous owner, MargaritaMan, had them for 3 years I do beleive. Whoever buys them, I'd like for you to be at my house when I am ready to move my fish into a holding tank. That way they can go home with you rather than into the holding tank and then moved again. We can work that part out.

So here we go.

#1. Female Vlamingi Tang. She's over a foot (12") long. Really healthy and fat. Needs swiming room. Asking $300.

#2 Sailfin tang. About 9" long. Has some HLLE from when he was first shipped to the states due to not enough water in the bag so he got some Amonia burn. Has been doing well and eating just fine. Is nice and fat. Asking $100.

#3 Scribbled rabbit. About 7" long. Is missing one eye but it dosen't seem to bother him. Fat and healthy. Asking $50.

All of these fish eat pellets and sheets of nori. That's all they have know for the past 4 years. They will not eat any food that floats. Only sinking foods. I have seen the Sailfin occasionally nip at the alage on the tank and rocks but don't expect him to rid your tank of alage. They have all been too well taken care of over the years so all they know is to get food from their owner.

As far as trades go, I'm looking for a Ozone generator of at least 200 Mg/Hr. I have a controller so all I need is the generator itself.
I'm also looking for 4 X 3/4" eductors for my returns.
or 2 X 150W DE MH bulbs around 10-12K color.
The only coral I may trade for would be a Blue or a bright Red Monti Cap. I've got all of the other colored Caps except these two.

Here's a link to my thread on my tank story.
http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/s...threadid=630143