PDA

View Full Version : Softie pack, great reef starter(including very uncommon variation of Bullseye mush's

Serioussnaps
06/25/2006, 08:25 PM
$90, not including shipping, will ship the method you want and do accept paypal

Hi everyone!!! I am in Raleigh, NC and have sold most of my livestock for my move and the beginnings of an Sps tank.(i am only keeping my CBButterfly and LR) I have a pack of softies that I would like to let go all at once.They have been in my reef for minimum of a year and a couple of them up to 2 years. They are extremely hardy(would probably take diesel fuel and 100 degree temp to kill em..lol)

Pack includes

-highly uncommon(wont say rare) Bullseyse(they are a red orange with a purple background)

-1 flat tonga rock with 3 polyps
-1 flat tonga rock with one polyps
-1 snail shell with 1 polyp
-1 combo rock with 2 Green mushrooms on it too
-the original rock i bought at the LFS for $60(has 6 polyps and 1 is starting to split)

-also includes-------Green star polyps
-3 3"x3" rocks covered with GSPs(polyps are almsot 3 inches long!!!)
-1 large GSP colony(now including this for free, dont have room)

I have reduced this pack from 110 to locals/pick up only to 90 shipped anywhere not including shipping. I will include a free large GSP rock that is about 4"x5" with extremely long polyps becaue I dont have room for it.

If you want to play lets make a deal, then I will include a humongous rock with false coral around the edges and about 30 green mushrooms that get huge at the end of their photoperiod for and additional $20, but wont sell it separate from the pack.)

Post a reply and send a pm if you want to know shipping details. Yes if you are in the area and want to stop by and pick up you can, all the better for the coral.

i can be contacted through RC PM or at email-----jrapple@ncsu.edu

If you want pictures then email me at the above email, as the file sizes exceed the RC limit and cant get them to work in the thread.

Serioussnaps
06/25/2006, 08:28 PM
^a little bump, you should email me so I can send the pics of these bullseyes(bout the nicest color of be's you can find

NCreefwannabe
06/26/2006, 12:04 AM
vizzual_blur@yahoo.com

im kinda local, id like pix please.

Serioussnaps
06/26/2006, 01:08 AM
got lots of PM's, get in quick because one of these guys will take them

Serioussnaps
06/26/2006, 02:45 AM
Got the pics out to about 12 of you just now. Lets see who wants em.

groovemcfly
06/26/2006, 09:04 AM
pm sent

Serioussnaps
06/26/2006, 11:48 AM
Dont have pm groovemcfly, but zipper i got yours, pics on the way

Serioussnaps
06/27/2006, 02:14 PM
bump

Serioussnaps
06/27/2006, 02:15 PM
Pack still available, but still have a lot of emails to answer and pm's to go through. One person wants only the bullseyes and is local, but if anyone decides they want the whole pack in the next 4 or so days then it is theirs.

Herpervet
06/27/2006, 09:33 PM
I'll take the pack including the mushroom rock for the extra $20. I sent you an e-mail.

Send me a final price quote including shipping and I will paypal you.

zip 79925

Serioussnaps
06/28/2006, 03:23 PM
So long as herpervet hits my paypal account they are his. Zipper....you are next in line if he changes his mind. I will go ahead and get shipping quotes out to both of you. All the rest of you i have you in order too, but these two have dibs in that order. I will post and let everyone know the status.

Serioussnaps
06/28/2006, 03:48 PM
herp sent you alot of shipping quotes with time of arrivals and zipper yours are coming up just in case herper changes his mind

Serioussnaps
06/28/2006, 03:50 PM
Keith P----you are third in line------i am sending you quotes and what not via email

I am giving everyone reasonable time to paypal(but wont wait 3 days or anything, so if anyone slacks then the next person has dibs and the other person goes to the third spot)

had alot of people say they want them, but right now it is

herper, zipper, then keith p, but lets be expedient so that i wont screw the other two people around

Serioussnaps
06/28/2006, 10:24 PM
Sale is pending to herper. Will update everyone and let them know where this stands later tonight or tommorrow morning/afternoon. Thanks for your interest, i am in touch with you via email and pm.

Serioussnaps
06/28/2006, 11:09 PM
Pack is sold to herper. Zipper and keith P i am sorry. I will undoubtedly in a few months after my move have plenty of others up including some SPS frags. Dont forget about me. Your interest is greatly appreciated.