PDA

View Full Version : Membership incentive program.

Rendos
06/20/2006, 12:40 PM
I have narrowed down the list of members who have attended the required 75% attendance rate to qualify for a FREE year's membership to the club.

Richard Rendos
Barrett Shumaker
Vicki Moore
Walker Huie
Tim Cooper
Chad and Robin Hanson
Ramiro Pabalate
Cody Stilwell

We will vote at the next meeting as to who everyone thinks should get the FREE membership for 2006-2007.

Next year's incentive includes a FREE membership, and the employee discount at Kermit's Reef. The latter includes a 25% discount on all dry goods, and a 40% discount on all livestock. Plus any special order items are yours at cost + shipping. No other markup will apply.

Also...don't forget that membership fees are due by July 15, 2006 in order to keep in good standing with the club. Members who joined late in the fiscal year (July - June), your fees will be prorated. Please pay with a check...not Paypal...if you qualify for the prorated amount. Each month is $1.66 X 12 months = $20.00.
So if you joined in December, your fee will be $11.62...if you joined in May, you will only owe $4.98 for the next year.

Hope that makes sense.

I hope that all our current members will stay with us, and some new faces will join in the coming year. I want to thank everyone for making our first year such a success. We now have almost 100 members in our young little club. I hope those numbers continue to grow and everyone feels that the club is a worthwhile endeavor. I am very proud of what we have done thus far, and hope to see the club take on new challenges in the coming years.