PDA

View Full Version : Rebates

aLittletank
06/18/2006, 05:24 PM
WOW! we bought our cellphones online in Dec. And knew that we would have to file our rebates in order to get our 150 bucks back per phone.

with the phones came the rebate forms and directions to submit the rebates.

File after 180 days BUT before 210 days
include forms, the UPC label and...
a bill dated 150 days after activation BUT before 180 days

14 days after receiving the paperwork ect. we can check our status on line.

My wife is ultra organized and has everything ready to go. However I just searched the Internet and found lots of complaints on this company. (wire fly)

so even if we jump through the multiple hoops and do everything right it looks like this company has a nack for declining rebates.

I doubt I will buy a product with mail in rebates again.

pnosko
06/18/2006, 07:13 PM
I'm still fighting T-Mobile for two cell phone rebates from last December. I'm ready to sue!

crzy4reefs
06/18/2006, 07:19 PM
that's not right, i would be sueing their arse

TheBimbo
06/18/2006, 08:46 PM
:( sorry to hear you're having problems... I've done rebates on things quite a number of times over the last few years w/no problems at all... Well we got our kids phones when I got my new one and did the rebate thing on those, well it took a long time to get those and then did one on my photo printer from x-mas and that also was big pain so I know where you're coming from...

I just hope that you end up with what's yours ;) ...

Christy...

Scuba_Dave
06/18/2006, 09:07 PM
The phone rebates & others have gotten out of hand
I like the store rebates that specifiy you need to mail them within 15 days of purchase - Best Buy I think
My own fault - I thought you had 30 days
So I brought the stuff back, they asked why
Because your rebate expired!!

wills
06/18/2006, 10:45 PM
For what it's worth I got an $80 rebate on my cellphone from www.letstalk.com. They kept me informed via e-mail every step of the way.

I'd buy from them again.

Hunter21
06/18/2006, 11:21 PM
My parents are still fighting to get their rebate from cingular on their 2 phones from sept. it was like 300 bucks and the company said they had no paperwork of seeing us purchasing these phones while we bought them at best buy, best buy gave us the shaft saying they sent it out already and wasn't their fault and sent us to the cingular store across the street to have them look up our account and the cingular store said they weren't activated at their store and to go back to the original store so it's a whole mumbo jumb thing going on and I wish they'd hurry up and switch services, it isn't helping them out at all! :(

Erin