PDA

View Full Version : Making money without a job?

fishykid9212
06/11/2006, 10:01 PM
Hi I know the title sounds too good to be true btu I was wondering if anyone knows how to make money without a job? For example there is ebay but I don't know what to buy and sell to make money, stuff like that. I am not being lazy, it's just I am going to be doing a lot of volunteering at hospitals this summer and a job would be very difficult for me to fit in especially when I have to be there at certain times. Where as if I did something on the side to make some extra money I could do it in my free time. Thanks for any responses :)

Hunter21
06/11/2006, 10:05 PM
you need to work at a job that has alot of employees, I work at cracker barrel as a cashier as my side job and hold down a home business with my mom that requires me to go out of town every week and cracker barrel hasn't been a problem with my schedule. I also worked Sea world in texas and it was the same situation, lots of employees means extra free time for you! :D

Erin

pnosko
06/11/2006, 10:53 PM
You could try really hard to win a lottery.

Hunter21
06/12/2006, 12:43 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7542948#post7542948 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pnosko
You could try really hard to win a lottery.

or you could try this too!! :D lol

Erin

tkeracer619
06/12/2006, 01:02 AM
ever seen office space. Go rent that........... tells teh whole story.

Hunter21
06/12/2006, 01:18 AM
LOL!!!! Hilarious movie! :D

Erin

Foogoo
06/12/2006, 01:22 AM
Sue someone, c'mon it's America!

Minuteman
06/12/2006, 05:43 AM
Donate blood...

joeychitwood
06/12/2006, 08:43 AM
I think BrianD has somehow found a way to travel, live in a nice house and keep pets without showing any evidence of being gainfully employed. Ask him how he does it.

six.line
06/12/2006, 09:47 AM
Start your own business. Look into a janitor's franchise or something. Doing it that way takes heavy investing at the start, but if you get the ball rolling you can kind of ease off.

There's this guy I know who has a JaniKing franchise in Utah, and supervises employees who clean over a dozen Albertson stores in Northern Utah. The guy rakes in over six figures, and once a month he uses one week out of the month to check out the stores and make sure his employees are doing what they should.

mikeadams1985
06/12/2006, 10:04 AM
put an add on ebay
somethin along the lines of this.

"guaranteed to make your money back within 2months, you can make as much money as there is to make etc etc...

this is not a franchise or a product, but information and for a price of 2.99 can you go wrong? guaranteed to make your money back and more"

then when someone buys it send them an e-mail saying
"put an adert on ebay like mine"

simple, if they do it they will make there money back, youll have made some money, all u offered was information, the information u offerd does tell people how to make money.

:)

well i wanna do it but not to sure about fraud :s

Andrew
06/12/2006, 12:03 PM
Get really good at pool and then go to the pool halls and try to win some money. :p Theres two new e-bay stores where you drop of your stuff and they will sell it for you and I guess they are doing pretty good.

rustybucket145
06/12/2006, 12:12 PM
You could steal drugs from the hospital and then sell them :D

Jk, sorry to say, you're out of luck. Or you could sue the hospital :D

Minuteman
06/12/2006, 12:19 PM
Sell your virginity on Ebay?

74nautique
06/12/2006, 12:21 PM
There is some guy on eBay who picks up mangrove sprouts that wash up on the beach and sells them, are there anything you can pick up in your neighborhood, like cans or something?

oz
06/12/2006, 12:35 PM
Okay, here's an idea from alt.im.an.idiot.

Greetings Dear Friends:

My name is Fred Williamson, no, make that Ted Stephenson. Just two months ago, I was slinging hash at the greasiest spoon in all of Nebraska. My wife had just run off with my ex-girlfriend and my children were trying to kill me. In addition, Satan was speaking to me through a neighbor's dog telling me to expose myself to those twins from Full House. I was a mess, a dirty, rotten, mess.

But then I stumbled upon a brilliant scheme to make money and now my life has turned around. Now I live in a 4-room double-wide trailer with two red pickup trucks out front with legions of girlfriends who, while they appear to be underage, are in fact 18 or over -- I swear! What, you may ask is the secret to my success? Well, let me tell you, I discovered a perfect scheme for making lots of cash really fast. And I feel so damn fortunate that I'm willing to share my secret with you. I mean, hell, it won't cut into my profits any.

Here's what you've got to do. Call up everybody you know, and I mean everybody and say, "Hey man, you got that $20 bucks you owe me?" It works, I swear, it works! In just the first two weeks, I made over $97 and the money is still rolling in. Then, when you run out of friends, just call up somebody you don't even know and tell 'em you met them at a party, or bar, hell, be creative! Tell 'em they were drunk and you loaned 'em money for a taxi cab because you cared about them. Sure, some people are going to hang up on you, but some will believe you -- or, they'll be so embarrassed, they'll give you the money just to get rid of you.

Oops, got to go, phone's ringing. It's the sweet sound of succe$$!

Sincerely,
Leo Platz

Hunter21
06/12/2006, 12:47 PM
LOL!!!! :D

Erin

needyreefer
06/12/2006, 05:28 PM
get good at poker?

Anemone
06/12/2006, 05:43 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7542670#post7542670 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishykid9212
I am not being lazy,

Get a job.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7542670#post7542670 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishykid9212
it's just I am going to be doing a lot of volunteering at hospitals this summer and a job would be very difficult for me to fit in especially when I have to be there at certain times. Where as if I did something on the side to make some extra money I could do it in my free time. Thanks for any responses :)

It's called a part-time job. That's the way you work it - you balance the hours of volunteering with the hours required by the job in your "free time."

You actually came into the Lounge looking for a get-money-for-nothing scheme? :rolleyes:

Kevin