PDA

View Full Version : Hot cup of Tea & The News Paper on the Front Porch!!!

TheBimbo
06/08/2006, 09:03 AM
Well I'm off to read the paper and enjoy my tea on the front porch... just wanted to share it with The Loungers ;) ...

Hey Nina if needed, will ya help out with the legality part???
And who's gonna bail me out??? Somebody call Cheryl for me, she'll help...

Christy...:)

dc
06/08/2006, 09:15 AM
Well behave if you can. Yes I need to go sit on my glider with my coffee and watch my birds.

finding nemo
06/08/2006, 09:41 AM
Good morning girls, I just had the horse shoer out to trim up one of the mares.
She foundered several years ago as she is a grain hog so I have her trimmed up each month.
I was pouring sweat in the shade of the barn, misserable. So will stay in, do the laundry, sweep and vacuem, dust the goodies and laze around the rest of the day.
Hubby off to an auction, big equipment so I didnt go.
Have a great day everyone

TheBimbo
06/08/2006, 09:52 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7521100#post7521100 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dc
Well behave if you can. Yes I need to go sit on my glider with my coffee and watch my birds.

I did behave myself... Although I got a wet toosh from the cushion on my chair, sooo I decided to come back in and change and finish the paper later :) ... Now I've got laundry and the floor needs to be swept and the TV stand needs to windexed :mad2: ... Told hubby how I'm not liking this glass, and this the reason :mad2: ...

Have a good day Nemo, I'll be doing pretty much the same things as you today... It just never ends, I swear it doesn't...

Christy...:rollface:

Minuteman
06/08/2006, 09:59 AM
Tough life you have there... Don't you have some walking to do?

Fat Man
06/08/2006, 10:32 AM
Me I'm drinking coffee and doing some modeling.

emilye2
06/08/2006, 10:33 AM
make sure they get your good side....:)

Fat Man
06/08/2006, 10:38 AM
My good side is hot!