PDA

View Full Version : Neener, one of yours?

dinoman
06/08/2006, 08:54 AM
;) C'mon, he has to be one of your clients...

http://www.azcentral.com/offbeat/articles/0606nosmoking06-ON.html

TheBimbo
06/08/2006, 08:56 AM
hahaha...

Christy...:lol:

dc
06/08/2006, 09:01 AM
:lol: No doubt!

Nina51
06/08/2006, 09:03 AM
well i can't see whatever that is unless i register and i don't think i wanna do that. however, my guess is that it's a story about another stupid criminal. right? if so, yeah, he'd most definitely be one of mine. ;)

TheBimbo
06/08/2006, 09:04 AM
Man in police station asks for light - for crack pipe

Canadian Press
Jun. 6, 2006 03:18 PM

PETERBOROUGH, Ont. - A Peterborough man now knows that not only is smoking in a police station illegal - smoking crack in a police station is really illegal.

City police say a man walked into the station early Tuesday morning and asked the desk sergeant for a light.

That's when the man pulled out a partially filled crack pipe.

Needless to say, the man was immediately arrested. The 54-year-old man is charged with possession of a controlled substance.

Christy...

VoidRaven
06/08/2006, 09:25 AM
LOL! Love it! One might ask how stupid people can be.....but then again, when the answer is already there...........

Nina51
06/08/2006, 09:31 AM
OMG that's just hysterical!!! did i ever tell you about one of my guys who showed up for jail with a sock full of pot? he was doing work release and was let out each day for his job. one day he returned, was searched (as is the normal routine) and pot was found in his sock.

his defense? it wasn't his sock. yeah, right, sure, uh huh.

purduefan
06/08/2006, 11:18 AM
Nina -- just out of curiosity, aside from the fact that the guy should have known it would be found -- just how was he planning on using it if he could have gotten it inside? Did he think he would be able to smoke it unoticed? trade it for something "better"? I guess if he had better skills in thinking things through he wouldn't be there in the first place....................

Nina51
06/08/2006, 11:55 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7521899#post7521899 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by purduefan
Nina -- just out of curiosity, aside from the fact that the guy should have known it would be found -- just how was he planning on using it if he could have gotten it inside? Did he think he would be able to smoke it unoticed? trade it for something "better"? I guess if he had better skills in thinking things through he wouldn't be there in the first place....................

one will never know. he never admitted guilt. to this day, he swears it was not his sock.

actually, you would be surprised at how ingenious some of these people are when it comes to being sneaky. i'm sure he was probably planning on selling it rather than using it himself.

and yes, so true about the "skills" thing. oh well, as long as they keep getting caught, my job is secure. ;)