PDA

View Full Version : Wow

hcs3
05/29/2006, 04:50 PM
It happened. With the help of Paul, Steve, Bill, Andy, Dave, Dong, and Ken my new reef aquarium is now in my home. It looks amazing. I am speechless. Better than envisioned. Photos to follow later....time to plumb it and get FW circulating to wet test it.

tcottle
05/29/2006, 05:55 PM
Sorry I missed the party! When are you hosting? :D

seldon
05/29/2006, 06:32 PM
congrats! And glad to hear no casulties in the process. Yes, when are you hosting...

sir_thunderbird
05/29/2006, 07:13 PM
Not true Seldon , word thru the grapevine is that countless beers were slaughtered throughout the whole process. As long as it was for a good cause though .And i imagine it was a quick and painless death for them as well .

epon
05/30/2006, 12:11 AM
My will to go larger in the hobby was lost as well. Good times, I'm toast. Amen.

kennethl
06/01/2006, 11:19 AM
saw the title of the thread and thought we were going to talk about World of Warcraft.

Hcs3, congrats on the tank. the entire set up is really very impressive.

took your advice and pick up 3 Dragons Milk after the tank move. Angie and I have a new favorite, thanks for the tip. Any chance of ordering it in a keg? I got permission to buy a kegerator if its available in kegs!

hcs3
06/01/2006, 11:23 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7476977#post7476977 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by kennethl
took your advice and pick up 3 Dragons Milk after the tank move. Angie and I have a new favorite, thanks for the tip. Any chance of ordering it in a keg? I got permission to buy a kegerator if its available in kegs!

yep! it is very limited and requires a special order and some 3 months wait time, but it is in kegs. i just sold one to andy about 6 weeks ago as a matter of fact. comes in both 5g and 15.5g kegs. glad you like it!

hey, make you a deal! you pay for my DIY keg fridge and you can have my commerical model yourself! :p

kennethl
06/02/2006, 10:55 AM
that sounds like a working solution! will call you about the specifics.