PDA

View Full Version : 50% off at Dave's ReefPure Website until tonight

drscheck
05/07/2002, 08:49 AM
I just purchased 2 175watts retro kits with advanced ballasts, power cord, mogul base, mounting bracket and 12000K bulbs for a total of $175 including shipping,. Brand New

Here is the URL the discount is taken off automatically in the shopping cart...

http://aquariumwaterfilter.com/index.html

Doug

reefaquaria
05/07/2002, 09:07 AM
I hope it works out for you....under vendor experiences people have posted negative about that company.

Kurt448
05/07/2002, 09:42 AM
Don't do it!!! I have already been on the phone for half an hour today trying to get in contact with him and get money back from him double billing me over a month ago. I called him about two weeks ago and notified him of this and nothing has been done. He was real quick to charge me...took a day to show up on my credit history...and obviously not so quick to give it back up. He runs a very unorganized business and if he is doing a 50% off sale, you can probably guess that things probably aren't going so well on the other end. Good luck with your order Doug, I hope you have better results than I did.
-Kurt

drscheck
05/07/2002, 10:32 AM
So far all my dealings with this Vendor have been in order. He replies to my inquiries in a timely manner. I'll keep everyone posted on my dealings with this.

I read the posts on the vendor experiences after I placed my order, so now I will keep a watchful eye on eveything