PDA

View Full Version : So........where's the latest reefcast?

Lordhelmet
05/09/2006, 12:09 AM
maybe Melev and quicksilver can chime in to give us an ETA. I'm sure life is crazy so I don't want you guys to think up pestering you.

Chris.

todd2000
05/09/2006, 12:20 AM
I don't want to pester them either, but I was also wondering what became of Episode 6?

secrest
05/09/2006, 02:57 AM
I hope its soon. I didnt discover reefcast until the last episode so I heard them all the same day and now ive been waiting for over a month. Its definately hard.

I hope everythings okay down in Texas for them and hopefully they'll get a break sometime soon to feed the addiction

jent46bow
05/09/2006, 06:57 AM
yea, i like there reefcast. And I listened to them for a while. But it seems there release scheduel is far too sparadic. I may listen to them again if I get the time and am bored. But I am by no means a regular listner any more (how can you be a regular listner when there are not regularly releasing shows). IMO they are not serious about the whole thing. I understand people are busy but if you are that busy maybe you should have not started a pod cast.

todd2000
05/09/2006, 09:49 PM
don't be so tough on them, it's not like your paying for the podcast. I think they do a good job. I know how hectic life can be, and it might be hard to do on weekly. If Evin, or Mark are reading this mabye you should change it to Monthly, so you might have a better chance of keeping on a bit more of a schedule. Anyway thanks for the podcasts so far.