PDA

View Full Version : 90g RR for Sale:

sirjobe
05/08/2006, 11:12 PM
I'm selling my 90g RR tank. Now, before you all read the rest of this, this tank does have a couple scratches on the left side (if your looking at it from the front) and also a chip in the same corner. I have had this tank running for 6 or 7 months and it does not leak, and no salt seapage, the chip is on the outside corner where the back glass ends on the left side. To me its not a big deal, but to some it might be. It comes with a cherry wood stand and canopy. It has a 30g sump, 9.5 mag pump, hang on back refuge, a cheap skimmer (prolly want to get a different one), 2 Maxi-Jet 1200's, Hydor Theo 300w heater, Coralife 260w PC light with LED moon lights. I also have the automated powerstrip for the lights. I have about 80lbs of LR and 2 1/4 five gallon buckets of live sand. The only live stock I have would be a Diamond back goby which if the buyer wants he can have, but it does need to go since I do not believe it would do good in a 10g tank. It is unfortunate that I have to sell this all, but we just do not have the room for it since the move. The tank is dry right now, the LR is in a 55g holding tank. If the buyer wants, I can clean up the tank, but usually Id rather have him do it the way he wants so Im not liable for anything. I'm asking $1,000.00 for the whole lot. BTW do not e-mail me since I have changed my ISP and have not set up my e-mail with them. You can find photos in my gallery.

Thanks,

Joe