PDA

View Full Version : any one know where i can get.......

scubasteve247
05/08/2006, 07:45 AM
hey, i work at exotic aquatic a lfs in south florida, just curious anyone know where i can get some fish isolation containers. weve been making our own. you know something like a clear plastic container with holes and a lid. but we dont want the ones that hang on the side of the tank, already have those. we want ones we can either float or rest in the tank.

if anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Sk8r
05/08/2006, 08:57 AM
What works great for me is those tall cd/dvd packages, the ones like a clear bucket. They're real convenient for many purposes.

Blindmelonbob
05/08/2006, 10:42 AM
I've seen a store near me use those plastic balls that you put a hamster in so it can run around on the floor.

sttroyiii
05/08/2006, 10:59 AM
Some of the tupperware containers have a thick lip around the top that will trap air so they float even when filled with water. You could drill some holes in the sides for water flow.

Dannyboy17
05/08/2006, 11:01 AM
What about "Beanie Baby" boxes?

spoiledcats
05/08/2006, 11:24 AM
I would go to petsmart, petco, or any big pet store chain, and buy one of those critter cages that are plastic with the holes in the lid for little lizards and such. I saw a fish store around me had one of those in a tank with mini seahorses in it.