PDA

View Full Version : New store in Pekin

sir_thunderbird
05/04/2006, 11:22 PM
Was in Pekin tonight and stopped in the new store .The owner was pretty nice guy and seemed knowlegable . His coral is top of the line . He let us tour his facilities and gave us pick of an aray of frags . Prices were awesome and even picked up a few used powerheads . Talked for an hour or so about many things in general . I am sure to return and do more business . He did have a dead fish in his tank though. I started thinking oh great just what Pekin needs ....more floaters (he he ) Even got some free cheato for my sump .. what a guy ... stop in and see him .. the name of the place is Cashmans Coral ~lmao~

Anyways ..Thanks Leland for all the great stuff . Although next time im leavin the ole lady home .... then i might actually come home with some money . Am i the only guy who's gal buys more stuff than him ??Will be getting pics up tommorrow night for you to see .Again ..thanks Darrin

Benny Z
05/04/2006, 11:24 PM
where is this store located in pekin?

got a phone number, or better a website?

lcashman
05/05/2006, 08:34 AM
Thanks for stopping in Darrin.
We'll have to do some trading next time so you will leave some money.
Will be looking forward to seeing some picts later today!!!

Benny Z
05/05/2006, 08:54 AM
lcashman - this is your store?

where are you located?

lcashman
05/05/2006, 09:11 AM
Not a store, just propagating corals for trading, etc.
Location in Pekin.
PM me if your interested in stopping by.

lcashman
05/05/2006, 03:25 PM
replied to pms

Dave Dunbar
05/08/2006, 12:12 PM
Hey Leland thanks again for the frags. Had just the spot for them. You got a pretty cool setup and very nice frags!! Let me know when you frag some more Zoo's, or anything else for that matter!! As for trades I have many shrooms (brown hairy, green stripe, reds, rust with green) MANY Green stars, and Brown & Yellow Zoos. I was up most of the nite trying to design a frag setup!! (after seeing yours!!!)
Deep in touch
Thanks Dave:bounce3:

lcashman
05/08/2006, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the kind words Dave.
Like I mentioned, if you're interested in trading LMK.
Do you have any picts of the zoos?
Also, how are corals doing?

Dave Dunbar
05/10/2006, 12:12 AM
Not very much color just kinda brown. The frags you gave me are doing great, the birds nest opened right up and the little Acr. is kinda hanging in there a crab worked it over pretty good but, doing OK! I have a Pic of the zoo's in my gallery if you want to see! like I said not a great peice but they gtow like crazy.
Later Dave