PDA

View Full Version : Live Rock FS - base to premium

rmesola
05/01/2006, 11:10 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~rmesola/tank4resized.jpg
this is an old pic but shows the rock well.... most have more coralline now than in this pic...

I've finally decided that the live rock needs to go too....

I have many pieces, mostly 6-12 inches... lots of flat tonga rock, fuji premium, a premium tonga branch... huge 18 x 12 inches, as well as base rock...

base rock goes for 2 dollars a pound...

Fuji goes for 3.50 a pound (no corals)

Fuji with corals 6 dollar per pound...

The centerpiece Tonga branch weighs approx 11-12 lbs and has some blue ridge coral and lots of green star polyps growing on it's tips... 80 dollars for the whole thing... this would make a great accent to big tanks... this is the tangle of branch rock on the right side fo the tank (takes up 1/3 of the tank...

Loose pieces of Tonga branch, 12 inches or so long... 4 dollars/lb..

pick up only in Lebanon, PA 17042

these rock are mostly porous and light and a big piece doesn't weigh that much...

I'm not desperate to sell these, but I'm offering it to those interested... you can get rock for similar costs elsewhere, but this is cured and mostly have coralline, and most are teeming with life... what doesn't sell I will bring with me to the west coast... also I have some huge pieces and a bunch of flat pieces that are hard to find....

live sand dollar per pound... full of life...

I have approx 60-80 lbs of rock total... maybe more..

tm613
05/02/2006, 06:37 AM
sent PM

tm613
05/02/2006, 06:39 AM
your mailbox is full

rmesola
05/02/2006, 10:18 AM
cleared

rmesola
05/03/2006, 04:29 PM
http://home.comcast.net/~rmesola/tonga.jpg
This is how the tonga rock looks today.. the green star polyps are all over it... encrusted..

big piece... not suitable for tanks that are narrow... at least 16 inches front to back space needed...

rmesola
05/05/2006, 09:47 AM
tonga rock has been sold...

still have some fuji coralline covered rocks as well as lots of base rock..

rmesola
05/06/2006, 10:49 PM
tank's coming down next week and what live rock I have is going into storage...

so anybody interested in coralline covered rocks or just base rock, PM me by Wednesday, otherwise it will be just dead rock by next weekend...

thanks for viewing