PDA

View Full Version : tunze streams

bluerage
04/30/2006, 06:25 AM
Hi all

I am thinking about getting a tunze stream, was wondering where in the states is the cheapest and do they ship overseas ?

thanks

1SickReefer
04/30/2006, 06:40 AM
I am sure they ship oversees. After all Tunze has to ship them oversees to get them here. The price is set by Tunze they have a suggested retail price. The price 'should' be the same from vendor to vendor, esp the RC sponsors. I found a LFS that offers the same online price from the likes of MD, PA, etc.

I just bought 2x6000 / 7095 on friday from them. I love it so far, I am still playing with the 7095 and placement of the pumps.

GL on your purchase!
1SR

Scuba_Dave
04/30/2006, 08:35 AM
s noted the pricing is pretty much the same everywhere
Sometimes on a group buy - larger order - you can get a small discount

elephen
04/30/2006, 08:52 AM
I found a website a while back that had all of Tunze's products for anywhere from $50-70 less than any other online vendor I had found...

For the life of me I don't remember the name of the darn site, it was something like Reef Supplies or Reef Tank Supplies... Anybody know, I can't get either of those to pull up?

twon8
04/30/2006, 10:19 AM
i believe retailers are bound to sell at the suggested retail price, but if you find it, let us know, as i would be all over it.

GMAX
04/30/2006, 10:28 AM
Tunze is a German company. You dont want to apy to have it shipped to the USA ( in the price ) and then shipped back to Wales. Look around in London or do a search for Tunze in Germany. Nearly all German speak English, so I would call them first.