PDA

View Full Version : Need fish ideas

fkdenton
04/29/2006, 10:04 AM
Ok I need some ideas or advice on a new fish for my 46 bow. I belive that from previous post everyone has heard about all the stupid little isopods that are in my tank. I think they started reproducing big time when I started feeding freeze dried cyclops eze to my coral. I know they are supposed to be a good thing but they are everywere. They are taking over the tank. I need a peacefull fish that will eat them. After reading henrys article on lined wrases I think the six line is out. As are dotybacks, I need something that will leave my clowns and clown gobies alone. Also I am planning on adding for shrimp. Ideas???

Thanks

Floyd

blooper74
04/29/2006, 10:24 AM
What about a Pacific Redstripe Hogfish, they are peaceful and reef safe. Or maybe a Yellow Candy Hogfish, or a Banded Longfin Basslet and one more a Chalk Bass. Hope this helps.

fkdenton
04/29/2006, 02:24 PM
looked at all of those on live aquaria good selection thank you

not realy sure any of those are for me. If anyone else has any idea let me know. Someone on the slash forum mentioned a mandrian but I would have to have one of those that ate frozen as well and I know thats hard to find

keto
04/29/2006, 05:35 PM
get a carp that would be cool