PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to add some stuff

fkdenton
04/24/2006, 01:46 PM
I am now wanting to add some stuff to my tank. I need a six line wrasse. Any one who knows who has them and how much would be great. I also am still lokking for frags. I need torch and candycane. As far as sofies go I could use a kenya tree and rics. I also want to try some of the easier sps. Anyone who wants to frag some stuff let me know what you have were your at and prices.

Thank You

seldon
04/24/2006, 03:30 PM
the guy at capitol corals in chatam had 2 left as of saturday. he wanted 19.95 for them.

Benny Z
04/24/2006, 05:01 PM
the mad reefer usually has multiple 6-lines in stock and will match online pricing if you go in prepared.

Horace
04/24/2006, 05:35 PM
Well I have Several Kenya tree frags, and now one Colt frag. Im not willing to ship though...so if you are in the neighborhood, your welcome to come by and pick one up.

ahenson
04/24/2006, 09:13 PM
I have all that stuff, I'm aways away, but you are welcome over. I'm in Covington 47932
Frags real reasonable.
Andy

Horace
04/24/2006, 10:47 PM
Some of you have enquired about my frags. Right now I am pretty limited in frags of anything but what was mentioned above. Most of my corals are SPS and I am trying to grow them out a bit right now before I start snipping. I will be happy to trade any SPS for the kenyas, I am also a fan of Zoos. Your welcome to offer others as well.. you never know, I may just be interested. Otherwise I would like to get $10 per frag (the larger ones anyway, they are about 3"- 4" in diameter.

Here is an example of one of my larger frags. Sorry its a big picture :P

http://www.photodump.org/stored5/IMG_1678.JPG

fkdenton
04/26/2006, 12:07 PM
I went to springfield yesterday to get a sixline but fishman didnt have any and I didny know capital corals didnt open till 5:00. What other small peacefull fish would eat those isopods?