PDA

View Full Version : OT - 2 Snowmobiles and trailer for sale

Chromed1
04/18/2006, 12:27 PM
I apologize in advance for OT post!

Must get rid of... Just moved and cannot keep. Hate to let go but must handle other priorities.

2 polaris sleds with tons of aftermarket equip (extremely low miles) on a drive on/off Triton trailer. Also have parts and extras to throw in. Letting go dirt cheap! Let me know if interested... I have pictures and any info.

Thanks!

Todd

imbuggin
04/18/2006, 12:53 PM
can we get some more info and a picture
what year are they?
How many CC's are they
How many miles
What Modifications?
Price together or separate?

thanks

Chromed1
04/18/2006, 01:30 PM
I bought all new and am original owner with titles free and clear. Wife and I just don't have time anymore with work, new house, kids and life in general. These are clean low mile sleds WELL maintained but slightly used.

98 Indy 500 - Black and red - 144 picks, matching belly pan, skis, grills, bar ends, tunnel grips, windshield bag, cover and move along wheel kit. Had dealer add temp and gas guages. Has a little over 1000 miles in good used condition.

99 Indy 500 XC - Black and blue - 196 picks, matching belly pan, skis, grills, tunnel grips, Cobra shield, Hot seat clutch kit, breather bottle, cover, move along wheel kit. Had dealer add temp and gas guages. Has a little under 1000 miles and is in good used condition.

2000 Triton drive on drive off tilt bed (hydraulic) trailer with ski guides and pick matting.

$6,000 takes it all... Anyone that knows this hobby knows this is a deal.

I have an extra shield, 2 helmets, carbides and other misc parts.

Really would like to sell together as it is much better deal for someone. I just started to put these out and have a few people coming to look at them already. If they don't go I will consider piece by piece in the future. Hook them up and drive off. I have pics for anyone interested just give me an email address as I cannot attach pics at work. I can send to email only until later tonight.

Any other questions let em rip...