PDA

View Full Version : Frag List

ToddsReef
04/24/2002, 11:52 AM
Why don't we start a frag list for the meeting.

ReeferMac
04/24/2002, 12:11 PM
SPS Frags I am willing to trade:
Green Slimer (Bali Green Slimer/ Green Staghorn???)
Tricolor Acro (2 kinds)
Brown Monti w/ Purple Tips
Brown Serioptora
Brown Poicillopora
Brown Acro w/ Green Tip's (been turning solid green under 10K's)
Blue Tipped Brown Acro
Purple/Green Acro (from Todd, 1 mounted Frag)

SPS Frags I might be talked into making:
Purple Acro (atlantis Aquatics Tricolor turned solid Purple in my tank)
Purple Tipped Acro (just starting to get big enough.. no one has this yet)

Softies:
Brown Button Polyps
Green and Red Stripped 'Shrooms
Brown Star Polyps
Green Star Polyps (Bright Green)
Green Star Polyps (Metaillic Green)

Other Stuff:
BUGS!!!!
Chaetomorpha (Brillo Pad Algae)
Spaghetti Worms
Bristle Worms
Live Sand (small portions)

Up for Trades, open to almost anything, though admittedly I only have some room for a few more SPS Species... and I'm after the more interesting/colorful Kind. Milleopora's are very welcomed, but I already have a Yellow and Blue-tipped one (just not big enough to frag yet ;-). Nothing to trade? Make me an offer.

- Mac

Stoli
04/24/2002, 01:35 PM
I've got two nice open brains. One is the fluorescent light green and pink variety and the other is dark purple and green. The light green and pink is about five inches across when open. The purple is about 7 inches. I'm looking to trade one of these for one or more nice SPS frags if anyone is interested. The purple one is approaching show size and would demand a somewhat higher price. I'm looking for frags in the purple or blue range. I've got a nice blue tip staghorn and some nice monti frags from Todd. Yellow or pink would be good as well.

Also, I'm interested in doing a sand swap, maybe around two to three cups for biodiversity. If anyone is interested, let me know. We might be able to combine all the sand in one bucket and give everyone participating a doggy bag.

ReeferMac
04/24/2002, 01:58 PM
We might be able to combine all the sand in one bucket and give everyone participating a doggy bag.

I can supply a Reef Crystal's bucket and some starter sand. Also have an extra bag of Southdown if anyone's interested.

Stoli, got any pic's of that Purple Brain? We should talk...

- Mac

dmorel
04/24/2002, 02:20 PM
I will can bring a little sand for the community bucket and will bring some algea for those that had asked.
Also,
MAC, I will bring you those bulbs (can you bring my food?)

I am going to try and get Keith a few of the polyps that he wanted from the piece I got at his place (If I remember to get some rubble near them so they spread!)

I have tons of shrooms for trade, but I doubt anyone is interested.
Ummm, xenia anyone?

Got a little frag of some pretty galaxia that could go.

Looking for HARDY sps... blue, orange, red, purple stuff...

I have plenty of dry goods (read: lights) for trading and if nothing else can do some cash.

Mac, I'd love that mounted purple/green acro if I can "call it"

Let me know what anyone wants and what I can get :0

thanks,
-dm

fujimo32360
04/24/2002, 03:54 PM
flo green shrooms pic in previous post green and purple hairy shroom 6in in dia. neon green finger leather. willing to buy sps frags.

Zmann
04/24/2002, 05:53 PM
I can trade or sell any of the following. (see attached picture) Trades, I'll take pink or blue tipped acro's or bright colored LPS. If your interested in any of the following please email me. I have lots of the yellow Macs Monti and lots of the orange polyps but only about 2 frags of the purple tipped acro which is actually twice the size of the picture shown.

Playfair
04/24/2002, 07:40 PM
Spring frag season is here!
I put an availability page together which will soon be posted in the "for sale forum" for mail order.

Figured I'd give you guys a preview to the club, email me asap if you want anything!

Playfair's availability page (http://members.localnet.com/~playfair/4sale/availability.html)

KBCobra
04/24/2002, 09:11 PM
Playfair-

What could I get if I can snag some of those large "discus polyps" from the SW paradise display tank(the poisonous ones). I think I can get 3 or 4 of those polyps as a favor (+ Ill have to pay joe) for some of those polyps. Im looking for some sps as well as some interesting softies, cleanup crews, etc ... let me know

-Pat

Playfair
04/25/2002, 07:17 AM
KB, Sounds interesting, but I have no idea what poisonous discus polyps are. Can you post a pic?

KBCobra
04/25/2002, 09:43 AM
Playfair-

I think you were the one interested at the last meeting at Keith's in the salt water paradise display tank all the way on the left hand side they have those brown (button poyp looking)polyps that have a 2 inch diameter head and maybe a 6inch stalk. Someone from the group mentioned they were poisinous/venemous.

Ive been bugging joe @ swparadise for these things for the last 2 weeks I think I may get him to crack.

- Drygoods

If anyone needs 48inch PC lights I would trade them for some frags or other stuff. I have (2) 48inch custom sealife fixtures with bulbs.

- Looking to buy

Competitive algae (all kinds) as much as I can get

Also im looking for a large skimmer (lifereef,euroreef,aquaC,ETSS,etc) - Something big enough to skim a 400 gallon tank. We have a pump for it already (Velocity t4). Looking to pay cash for this item.

Potentially looking for a LARGE return pump as this t4 is just a bit on the small size. Looking for something possibly to run the skimmer and return pump we are looking at needing 1200gph @ 18-20ft head (frictional+actual head loss - actual head is only 12FT)

Also looking for calc a reactor

-Pat

Playfair
04/25/2002, 09:48 AM
OH! Yeah, the chocolate brown ones? Sure, I'd be into trading for a couple of those! :c)

Gary Majchrzak
04/25/2002, 09:50 AM
Dave - I think Pat means the palythoa/protopalythoa!

Semi newbie
04/25/2002, 01:38 PM
I really don't have anything to trade but would definitely be interested in buying some SPS. I am looking for lots of color!!!!!! It is hard for me to tell you what I want as I really don't know much about SPS yet! Stress the YET!!!!:) Dave, I saw some pretty colors on your availability list, specifically the green slimer and the one named after Mac. I would love to be able to get some of those???!!!! As well as maybe a couple more things you might suggest! Let me know....Lynn

dmorel
04/25/2002, 01:58 PM
Semi,
I have a piece of dave's green slimer and it is doing great in a newer (~14 months old) tank. It was some of my first SPS and has done really well and is already growing. (I've had it ~2 months) I would also suggest some of his staghorn if you're looking for hardy and colors, it has beautiful purple tips under my lights. (2x175 10K's, 4x110vho, 2x65 pcs)

I like mac's monti too, that's a really pretty piece.

I commend you on your choices!

-dm

cperson
04/25/2002, 04:02 PM
I have metalic green stars I can trade / sell. E-mail me to let me know by Sunday so I can cut and mount pieces (about 1 - 2" square).

I also have a few small bright green galaxia sticks available. They are about 2" tall with a 1/2 to 3/4" dia head.

I'm looking for a few black turbo snails, bumblebee snails and scarlet hermit crabs. I've had poor luck with LFS stock, 50% mortality rate.

cperson
04/25/2002, 06:44 PM
f

cperson
04/25/2002, 06:50 PM
Here's the green star polyps and galaxia pieces I have to trade. I can cut more pieces of star polyps off the rock if anyone's interested.

dmorel
04/25/2002, 07:33 PM
Hey,
I have a frag of galaxia that looks EXACTLY like yours :D

BIG "G"
04/25/2002, 09:18 PM
Ok guys I went a little overboard at HD. All I have is Ten Bags of Play sand to trade. If you need any let me know.

I will also be bringing lots of $$CASH$$.:cool: :cool:

Here is a small list of things I'm looking for:

Softies:
Brown Button Polyps
Green and Red Stripped 'Shrooms
Brown Star Polyps
Green Star Polyps (Bright Green)
Green Star Polyps (Metaillic Green)

Other Stuff:
BUGS!!!!
Chaetomorpha (Brillo Pad Algae)
Spaghetti Worms
Bristle Worms
Live Sand

George

dmorel
04/25/2002, 09:33 PM
Me: "I'll take 'things not to say before walking through a parking lot' for $200.00 Alex"

Alex:"I will also be bringing lots of $$CASH$$"

Me: "What were the last thing anyone heard Big 'G' say before he disappeared on his way to Todd's?"

Alex:"Right for $200.00..."

Me:"Let's try famous stoner moments of reefers for a thousand..."

hum jeopardy theme song now

ToddsReef
04/25/2002, 09:56 PM
Big "G" : I'm definitely interested in a bag of that Southdown. If there is a certain frag on my page that catches your eye for a trade let me know...otherwise you can pick something out when you get here. I have a Buddy who lives in Solvay who might stop by the meeting...Andy Robinson (no reef but I'm working on him)......maybe you are neighbors :p

Dave : I have some Doritos to trade you for your Aquacontroller...sounds like a pretty good trade right about now doesn't it! :fun4:

Todd

Semi newbie
04/25/2002, 10:29 PM
Big G I don't have anything to trade but be willing to buy a bag of Southdown off of you. I am setting up a bigger sump/refugium!!!!:D

ReeferMac
04/26/2002, 05:48 AM
Classic DaveM! Classic! Certainly lightened up my morning!

Big G... If I was going to be home, I'd say just stop at my place on your way outta dodge... Looks like you copied and pasted my list ;-)

Unfortunately one of the offspring I married into, is getting communed or some **** that afternoon, and there's just no way I could weasle out of it (without giving up some other, more important things ;-)

There's an outside chance I could be around later towards the evening, but I heard something about food at a restaurant after this thing, and they're catholic... bound to take a couple hours.

- Mac

ToddsReef
04/26/2002, 07:36 AM
Mac,

Sorry to hear you can't make it! If you want to drop your trades off earlier that day I can throw them in a cooler and make sure that they get to the right people during the meeting.

Todd

Guy
04/26/2002, 09:30 AM
Todd, is there any room for me at your pad?

If so I can bring the following by request:

Large colony of GSP (2)
Small colony of GSP (3) more if needed
Small Orange Ricordea yuma (4, one has 2 mouths)
Neon-under-actinic Orange mushrooms (2, one already has 2 mouths)
Stomatella (many)
Xenia (ROFL)
A few Spotted Conch (Strombus maculatus)
Green Hairy 'shrooms
Banggai Cardinals (as usual ;) )
Guy

ReeferMac
04/26/2002, 11:12 AM
Sorry I'm gonna miss the meet Guy, there's a few things in that list I wouldn't mind getting. Maybe next time you're up...

Or else maybe take Todd up on his offer. There were a handful of things in the works... and I could drop them off early in the day (late morning), on our way down to Buffalo. That way it would only be a few hours... just float the bags in your sump or something.

Then I can come by in the evening (or Sunday if Todd's busy), and p/u my things. I still got that other thing I need to show you anyway Todd...

- Mac
(still ****ed about those grubby little kids...)

dmorel
04/26/2002, 11:50 AM
I was going to work with Todd to get his PC running the new software over the web.
Since we were going to hook up on the bulbs and food Kev, I would be into getting together at a time outside the scope of the meeting. That way I wouldn't be sitting on Todd's computer throughout the meet and you could get your bulbs and I could get my food.
I can't hook up with you this weekend because I have to knock down a wall in my house on sunday, which means on saturday I have to empty out the room so I can knock down the wall...

It's all fairly complicated.
BUT my wife and son are going to be in a canoe race on the 4th so I have almost no restraints on how much hanging out I can do, so let me know if you guys want to get together sometime outside the "official meeting time" I would be all for that.

ToddsReef
04/26/2002, 12:24 PM
Any time that day would be cool for me...not much to do as the glass will already be scraped (unless of course there is some disaster with my new canopy that is suppose to be done Saturday night!). Let me know what is good for you guys.

Todd

Guy
04/26/2002, 12:25 PM
Oh... I forgot Brown Button Polyps if someone can tell me how to propagate them. Is it safe to just carve some out?

I also have this color of Button... I only know 6 colors so if someone could enlighten me as to what color these are I would appreciate it:

http://guynterry.com/reef/coral/button_polyps.jpg

ToddsReef
04/26/2002, 12:27 PM
Guy,
Not sure of the color but I am definitely sure that there will be room for you at the meeting! Remind me when you get here that I have something for you (if I remember to have Playfair bring it!).
Todd

Gary Majchrzak
04/26/2002, 12:34 PM
Guy... how about a stichodactyla or two for a strombus? I also have stoloniferins availalable. Storry for the stammer!

dmorel
04/26/2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by ToddsReef
Any time that day would be cool for me...not much to do as the glass will already be scraped (unless of course there is some disaster with my new canopy that is suppose to be done Saturday night!). Let me know what is good for you guys.

Todd

Excellent, since I am flexiable too and Kevin is the one with the hectic day why don't we let him call it.

-dm

Guy
04/26/2002, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Gary Majchrzak
Guy... how about a stichodactyla or two for a strombus? I also have stoloniferins availalable. Storry for the stammer!

One Stichodactyla would be awesome assuming you're referring to you cute exotic calis and not a Stichodactyla gigantea LOL. I'll find 3 of the Strombus grazers for you (better odds of having little grazers running around). These are small.

To be honest, I don't know what a stoloniferin is. I thought skunk cabbage was a member of that plant group... apparently not ;)

Update: OK I looked up Stoloniferins. I have those... a LOT of those.... how do I get RID of some of them????? :eek1:

Gary Majchrzak
04/26/2002, 01:22 PM
Bring 'em to the meeting!:D

RandyO
04/26/2002, 01:39 PM
Guy,
Those polyps look like Protopalythoa sp. If they are anything like their cousin Palythoa, they contain one of the most potent marine poisons known to science, called palytoxin. If I ever have to cut these polyps, I do it outside the aquarium in a small bowl of saltwater. When finished, I discard the saltwater. Don't laugh, but this is how GARF recommended doing it many years ago.

RandyO
04/26/2002, 01:41 PM
I guess I should mention that the second sentence in my last post was quoted directly out of Julian Sprung's The Reef Aquarium vol 2.(p 295)

BIG "G"
04/26/2002, 01:44 PM
ReeferMac

Yes I did cut and pasted your list. I just couldn't help it. :p :p :p

If you can leave them at Todds along with a price list that would be great.

George

Guy
04/26/2002, 02:02 PM
Bring 'em to the meeting!:D

Do they peel off the rock like GSP? Anything in particular I should know? I think you gave me a few last time and they've gone NUTS. Beautiful though in carpet form! :cool:

Randy:
Thank you for the info... I will heed your advise.

cperson
04/26/2002, 02:18 PM
Guy, the polyps in the picture you posted are light brown with green and white varigated centers. This would be a difficult one for those with red-green color blindness. They are beautiful!

BTW, you've got mail.

Guy
04/26/2002, 02:34 PM
Craig,

Thank you!

Here's a pic of the Ricordea. It looks Orange to me, I'll let you decide if it matches yours. Under Actinics the tentacles are neon Orange, the body is Blue-Green (Teal?), and the mouth is neon Green. They do grow up nicely :D

http://guynterry.com/reef/coral/ricordea.jpg

ReeferMac
04/26/2002, 02:48 PM
DaveM, Todd,

Will definitely end up being later in the evening... I'm guessing 6-ish. If the communion runs a couple hours, and we have to eat afterwards, I'm guessing I'll be able to leave the Tonawanda area some time around 4... with a quick trip to SW Paradise and TFP... I'm guessing home 6-ish, but that could float. If you two are up for it, we can call it by ear, and I'll telephone everyone when I get back into town. If it's too late, Call it a wash and we'll do it some other time.

Big G... I'll see what I all have that's portable, and get a final list of stuff to you, including prices, so you can decide what you all want... Everything on that list might cost you a couple bill's...

- Mac

cperson
04/26/2002, 03:51 PM
Guy,
Those are really nice looking. Glad I got dibs. See you at the meeting.
-Craig

KBCobra
04/26/2002, 05:28 PM
Anyone want to sell or trade a bunch of worms,pods,critters,calupera etc - I need to ramp up a refugium and need a place to start. I have cash and more than likely will have a few of those enormous Protopalythoa from swparadise.

-Pat

Gary Majchrzak
04/26/2002, 11:50 PM
Pat, I can supply you with some {!} stuff for a refugium in exchange for protopalythoa. {Be careful with it as this stuff really is toxic.} My 'fuge salad' contains microbrittlestars {reef safe} as well as other nice microfauna. The macroalgae in it came via ReeferMac, which I hope to see at Todd's -but probably won't. I will be bringing some of my mini-carpet anemones to trade or sell to those interested, but in a very limited number. I will not have bangaii cardinalfish - the male still has them in his mouth at an early stage. Sorry Guy. Your name is still on my fishes 'firstborn' though - for your 'genetic diversity' breeding program. Reminder:Those selling/trading/buying corals at meetings beat shipping costs. Most of my COOLEST stuff has been captive propagated! Email me if you have a coral request. And : FINALLY....."YES", Dave ..... your Thermos WILL have a surprise frag in it! Thank you for lending it to me...
{I just hope it didn't ruin your lunch break!!!} ;)

PS: I also have cactus frags available. If you are interested in putting them into a blender, however, I highly recommend sticking with BEER! :beer:

RandyO
04/27/2002, 12:41 AM
Guy,
Those Ricordea yuma are awsome. Just thought I'd let you know.

dmorel
04/27/2002, 10:18 AM
The macroalgae in it came via ReeferMac, which I hope to see at Todd's -but probably won't.

If you mean to say you hope to see reeferMac at Todd's but probably won't that could be true (unless you hang out very late) if you want to see some of mac's algae, I have a full refugium and had intended to bring a bunch for those that needed it. Mine (like probably everyone else here) came from him.

-dm

ReeferMac
04/27/2002, 04:49 PM
Mine (like probably everyone else here) came from him.

Who got his from Chucker, who got it from...

Dunno if they count algae like this, but I think we're up to F7000 or something.

- Mac

Gary Majchrzak
04/27/2002, 05:17 PM
ROFL!!!!....ReeferMac- I think Chucker got his from Terry Siegel. And we gave it back to Chucker to give BACK to Terry!!!
What comes around goes around! Hey- are you interested in anything I got? Bashful never won Snow White! {Sorry- too many Disney vids are starting to affect my grey matter!} :wildone:

kmagyar
04/27/2002, 06:56 PM
It looks like Ill be flying solo to Todds on Saturday. If anyone from Buff wants to car pool, let me know.

I have frags but its the usual stuff. If anyone wants anything, take a look at my website. If KB cobra doesnt come thru with the giant palythoa I happen tro have aquired a simillar specimen from Pets Plus recently. I have a colony with 4 heads. I could possibly part with two of them because they are getting large. They are brown and white "marble like". Pretty neat really.

What I desperatly need is coralline samples from anyone willing to take the time and scrape some off of their glass. I am really disapointed about my poor corraline growth. I know its because I have allot of light but it should grow in the shades at least. There was quite a bit in the refugium. It died off when I swapped tanks. Now its growing on the rear glass once again. I know there are species of coralline that does grow in higher light. Those of you with halides and coralline near the top may really be able to help. I could trade for coralline if anyone wants. (thats gotta be a club first).

kmagyar
04/27/2002, 06:57 PM
I have a squamosa thats getting too big. If anyone is interested i can post a pic. Let me know.

Gary Majchrzak
04/27/2002, 09:21 PM
Keith- I have the dark maroon Indonesian coralline algae that will grow in high light levels. I'm gonna try to find a small rock with this stuff growing on it to bring 'ya.

fujimo32360
04/28/2002, 10:18 PM
Anyone have a frag of pink birdsnest they could bring to the meeting. I would like to buy a frag of it. Thanks

RandyO
04/29/2002, 02:33 AM
Keith,
Your name is on any of my extra coralline algae. Come over and I'll scrape the front of my 55. It's full again. I can even scrape some out of the 50.

kmagyar
04/29/2002, 12:39 PM
Randy, When you gonna be home this week?

BCooksey
04/29/2002, 06:33 PM
i am looking for some ricordea frags. i would hope to one day have at least one of each color, i dont have any frags that could be fragged as they are all small but i do have cash.
thanks tracy

Guy
04/29/2002, 09:38 PM
Tracy, I have frags from the Orange Yuma pictured above that I would gladly trade for a Green Jackson.

Guy

kmagyar
04/29/2002, 09:41 PM
Guy, I am still looking for another cardinal to match up with the onr you sold me almost a year ago. Do you have anything available?

cperson
04/29/2002, 10:00 PM
BCooksey,
I may be able to bring a brown richordia yuma (see attached pic of colony). There's a 3-incher migrating from the group onto a shell I placed next to it. Let me know if you want one and I'll bring it along.

Gary Majchrzak
04/29/2002, 11:18 PM
I will entertain bids by those interested in fragging my red & white lobophyllia, shown in pic next to a 'frag' of Playfair's nice plerogyra.
http://home.rochester.rr.com/garysreef/bubble.jpg

RandyO
04/30/2002, 12:41 AM
Keith,
I will be home after 8:30PM Tues, Wed, and Thurs. Friday I am going away. If thats not to late for you, you are welcome to stop by.

Guy
04/30/2002, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by kmagyar
Guy, I am still looking for another cardinal to match up with the onr you sold me almost a year ago. Do you have anything available?

I have one that will be ready to breed in 4 or 5 months... will that do?

Guy
04/30/2002, 10:39 AM
I will entertain bids by those interested in fragging my red & white lobophyllia, shown in pic next to a 'frag' of Playfair's nice plerogyra.

Gary,
I didn't know you could frag Lobo's... is it dangerous to the coral? I'm thinking strongly about it... hmmm....:cool:

Gary Majchrzak
04/30/2002, 11:27 AM
It would be relatively easy and definitely safe. Plerogyra seem a MUCh bigger challenge to frag,{at least to me}, and Dave was able to pull that off. I know you could provide an excellent 'home' for this coral, Guy. For those that do not know- fleshy LPS corals are suceptible to being picked on by angelfish, rabbitfish,and tangs in some instances- although all of my above fish leave this one alone for some reason! :confused:
For all those interested in something, please let me know in advance. I'm not into lugging stuff that nobody wants.....and the LFS will mark it up!
Just a reminder: Empty washed out plastic containers make an excellent way to transport corals in water to the meeting. I favor Cool-Whip, Wegmans clear 'grated cheese', and old 'Glad' brand disposable 'tupperware imitation' containers. Place them in a cooler to keep from temperature extremes. This information is old hat to some of us, but may be useful to others.

cperson
04/30/2002, 11:58 AM
Gary, excellect tip on the containers. LFS's use bags 'cuz their prolly cheeper, but they puncture and are harder to seal up, even zip-lock freezer bags puncture easily. Keep your old LFS bags, cut them up into strips, and use them as a filler / protector smaller or more fragile specimens.

drscheck
04/30/2002, 01:07 PM
Hello URSers,

I am a brand new member and would like to attend your meeting. I just started fragging coral about 2 months ago, so I have no coral to trade, but I do have a few gadgets to trade if anyone is interested.

I have 2 Palm Pilots to offer, 1 is a brand new m105 (still in the box) the other an old Palm III.

I have a small anodizing studio in my garage, so I can trade my services.

Could someone e-mail me directions.

Thanks,
Doug

ReeferMac
04/30/2002, 02:26 PM
Jeeze Doug, if only your name was Kevin....

We've got a couple Computer Geek's out in the Henrietta Area that it turns out are into this addiction.. er, I mean hobby. Where'bouts out in the sticks are you? The two Kevin's are in Riverton.

And even though we're only a block away, we haven't managed to find the time to get together yet outside of the regular meetings...

- Mac

drscheck
04/30/2002, 03:27 PM
Mac-

Sticks? Where have you been, Henrietta is the cultural center of the county ;-)

Anyhoo, I live off Pinnacle Road in the Indian Hills Subdivision, SE

ReeferMac
04/30/2002, 04:33 PM
I live off Pinnacle Road

Awww.. Jeeze, and here I thought we would have enough people to convince RG&E to give us corporate rates ;-)

- Mac (one of the many "Kevin's" in the group)

kcolagio
05/02/2002, 12:43 AM
Instead of wading through 3 pages of messages and trying to figure out who already has dibs on what...I'll do it this way.

I've got a bit of greenwater going (should be about 7 gallons or so by the weekend) and will bring in about 5 gallons (in 1 gallon water jugs from Wegman's).

I have low lighting (4x 55watt PCs, 2x 6700K, 2x "PC Actinic") and generally moderate water flow.

I'm interested in pods and worms (my six line did a number on the pods I had...these will go in a refugium) as well as any low light corals (shrooms are fine...zoanthids I have plenty of).

Speaking of zoanthids, I could bring a rock or two if anyone's interested (the rocks are a good size...and I don't like the idea of breaking them apart). I have more "clumps" growing elsewhere in the tank. If you are interested, drop me a PM or e-mail to kcolagio@yahoo.com .

If anyone wants some silicate enriched water, I can bring some of that too.

Things I'd be interested in....
-- stometella
-- mushrooms
-- other low-light corals
-- pods (the bigger the assortment, the better)
-- worms (same as pods...)
-- micro stars (the ones that stay under 1 inch)

Things I can bring....
-- green water (Nannochloropsus)
-- zoanthid rocks (large) (need a good trade for this!)
-- silicate enriched water

Let me know what I should bring....

BIG "G"
05/02/2002, 09:32 AM
Kevin

Speaking of zoanthids, I could bring a rock or two if anyone's intere

Don't I have dibs on these?:confused: :confused: :confused:

George H

ReeferMac
05/02/2002, 02:08 PM
Don't I have dibs on these?

Got me confused with one of the "other" kevin's... But I do have enough of those things to go around if anyone else want's some ;-)

- Mac

saltwaterfishlover
05/03/2002, 06:52 AM
I have some blue shrooms and a piece of green star polyps if anyone is interested pix can be posted.....

BIG "G"
05/03/2002, 09:23 AM
saltwaterfishlover

I have some blue shrooms and a piece of green star polyps

I would like them. I can trade South Down sand:p or Cash.

KBCobra
05/03/2002, 12:54 PM
Change of plans, I wont be able to make it this weekend, Im still working on those polyps from SW Paradise for those who were interested we can arrange a time to trade those later.

-seeya guys soon

-Pat

drscheck
05/03/2002, 01:10 PM
Anyone have a descent return pump that will run aroung 400-600 gph at 4 ft? I am using a RIO 2100 and the impellor broke, 2nd RIO pump that the impellor broke

Thanks

Doug

Guy
05/03/2002, 01:53 PM
Big 'G',

Can I interest you in anything in trade for Southdown? I don't really NEED anymore but if you're lookin' to get rid of it I may eventually use it. Is it something you could take back to HD??

_ShotgunShrimp_
05/03/2002, 02:15 PM
id hang onto that southdown from what i understand there getting wacky about it.. even though the eastview HD has 5 pallets of it?? :)

kcolagio
05/03/2002, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by BIG "G"
Kevin

Don't I have dibs on these?:confused: :confused: :confused:

George H

George,

Sorry about that, I hadn't heard back last week...so I wasn't sure if you were still interested.

Let's consider the big zoanthid rocks off the list, but I still have a small one or two that I will fish out.

George, are you going to be there tomorrow?

Sorry about the confusion.

kmagyar
05/03/2002, 10:34 PM
Can someone please email me the directions or at least the address of Todd's house? I lost the email he sent us.

ToddsReef
05/03/2002, 10:35 PM
I'll send it to ya.

Todd

cperson
05/03/2002, 10:52 PM
Todd, you should be sleeping. Get off the forum! You must save your energy for tomorrow!

cperson
05/03/2002, 10:54 PM
I'm going to sleep now, so i'm not going to answer your replys.

ToddsReef
05/03/2002, 10:54 PM
We just got back from SpiderMan so I'm wide awake, it was pretty cool.
Todd

cperson
05/03/2002, 10:58 PM
OK, so I lied, I started reading another post. I'll have to put spiderman on my list. I'm ruining this thread!! It's like IM. ARGHHH!

Stoli
05/04/2002, 04:34 AM
Hell, I'm up way too early this morning. Was worried about setting up the new lights.

Anyhooo, earlier in the thread, we talked about doing a sand swap. I'm planning on bringing about three cups +/-. How many of us are planning to bring sand? Just say 'aye'.

ReeferMac
05/04/2002, 05:25 AM
Argghh...

That's "Aye" w/ an Irish Accent ;-)

Actually, I'm probably just going to put a few cup's into the bottom of the bucket I was going to bring all the frags in... So just bring bags of sand, I'll provide the mixing container (which someone can please take home with them!!)

- Mac

fujimo32360
05/04/2002, 06:39 AM
May the sand bucket runnith over. 2 cups here.

dmorel
05/04/2002, 08:55 AM
in for some sand...

kcolagio
05/04/2002, 10:36 AM
I can bring a cup or two....depending on the size tupperware container I can grab.

Later.

clueless
05/04/2002, 10:45 AM
I am also in for a cup or two