PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Green Bay, WI

radiolunatic
04/05/2006, 02:33 PM
Hi,

I am going to Green Bay, WI soon for business trip. Is there any good LFS in the area to visit for exotic frags? I am into SPS and some LPS. Thanks.

gooch
04/05/2006, 02:43 PM
Coral Boy Farms in Kewaunee has the largest sps selection and probably the most corals in the area in general. He is by appointment only.

I can not think of any other store with a large selection of corals to choose from. I went to Animal Adventure yesterday and I think they are in between shipments. They only had zoanthids and about 8 sps frags. They did have a nice echi/oxypora but it was a pretty common color.

radiolunatic
04/05/2006, 02:50 PM
Hi,

Tks. Do you have the contact info? do they have a web-site?
Are you the one that used to have online store too?

gooch
04/05/2006, 03:25 PM
I no longer have a shop but, yes. Coral Boy Farms is (920)388-0342. The owners name is Kevin. Depending on the day you are in town you could follow me there. I stop in about every two weeks even though my tank is sitting dry.

He doesn't have a website right now but he does sell livestock through Custom Aquatic and there is a write up about him on that website. If I am not busy that day I could take you around to all the stores I know of in the area but one. I refuse to go near that hell hole. But really the two I mentioned and maybe Just Pets would be about the only ones I go to.

I still have some nice stuff but nothing I would consider exotic. Maybe a trade could be worked out while you are in town if you saw something you liked in my tank. I do not have a lot of sps anymore.

Gooch

radiolunatic
04/05/2006, 03:33 PM
Gooch,

Cool, I will PM you when I have the schedule. Unfortunately I will go to many diff places before I go to WI, so I could not bring my frags to trade. Anyway, tks for the info and I will let you know.

Roy

Aquabucket
04/05/2006, 07:40 PM
Gooch was right we were in-between shipments ~ got some really nice stuff in today though. The super colored stuff won't last long! Shoot me a PM if you like for more details.

BryanJ
04/06/2006, 10:18 AM
Scott let me know too when you are going to coral boys. I have not been there yet and I have only been to kewaunee twice in my life so following someone would be benefical.