PDA

View Full Version : F/S or T Roch.NY-Sinularia dura "cabbage coral"

Gary Majchrzak
04/24/2002, 08:22 AM
Captive propagated Sinularia for sale. Very nice coral- unique growth form,great color and hard to kill. This colony also has some brown star polyps attached on base rock. Aprox.6" wide when extended.Email me if interested. Local buyer preferred- I do not like shipping BIG corals due to the shipping weight.... I do ship smaller frags, though!

_ShotgunShrimp_
04/24/2002, 09:10 AM
did you know there is a area for propagated coral sales on this site... maybee toss this up there too

http://www.reefcentral.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=98

Gary Majchrzak
04/24/2002, 09:21 AM
Shotgun- I post here so local reefers see the post. Otherwise I get responses from Maine to Alaska..... and I prefer not to ship this coral. Corals that I am willing to ship I post in the 'national' sellers forum, and local folks don't usually see them. I offer the biggest and best corals to local reefers , first. Thanks for the suggestion.
I would like to add that I prefer locally grown corals as well-it saves on shipping costs- and perhaps a shipping "loss" as well.AND you can see it before you purchase it! So if anyone out there has locally grown corals to "get rid of",I would appreciate the opportunity of seeing it here in the club forum FIRST!;) THANKS!

_ShotgunShrimp_
04/24/2002, 09:40 AM
if i hear of anyone looking ill direct them to you :)

mirski57
04/24/2002, 11:16 AM
Is there an offer on the table yet ? I'd be interested if you think that my currect setup is adequate. I've got a 90 gallon with 2x175watt MH 10K's and 2x40watt NO's. The tank is 19 months old so it is well conditioned.

What kind of conditions keep this species of coral happy(water current and lighting) ?

And what are appropriate feeding habits ?

Tonight, I'm gonna head over to RefferMac's place to pick up an Entacmaea Quadricolor.

Also, I don't have much to trade, if anything really, so I'd be most likely purchasing, so I'd like to get an idea of what you would expect it to sell for.

I'm located in Gates-Chili, so heading west on 531 would be easy for me.

Let me know. Thanks.

ReeferMac
04/24/2002, 11:53 AM
Hey Gary,

That Green Slimer I have got busted up last night when I was re-arranging after the anemone removal process... did I get you a piece of that yet?

(hehe, I hear there's an Arrowhead job all F***up over there... you should be seeing a bit of it in your area today at work)

- Mac

Gary Majchrzak
04/24/2002, 12:48 PM
ReeferMac- thanks for the warning! I'm poppin' some aspirin right now! Actually, the 'Arrowhead' job will prolly blend in with the REST of the shtuff.... :D
I'll be happy to trade for the 'slimer'!

Gary Majchrzak
05/01/2002, 12:00 PM
I'd like to see this sinularia land a home locally.You do not have to be a URS member to take it off my hands! If you are an interested member, I can bring it to Saturdays meeting at Todd's.Email me.