PDA

View Full Version : where to go in ft meyers

ladyfsu
03/30/2006, 08:05 PM
Hey...odd thread here but I am trying to find a club near Ft. Meyers (which might be us here).

I was just "given" a place on Ft. Meyer's Beach from around April 12-16 and want to know where is good to go to find things...like beaches or grass flats. I want to find things for my school aquariums.

Anyone here know? or are you better at finding the club on the "reef club forums" than I am because I didn't find anything :(

Thx.

also this is VERY much a work in progress and just started doing this today but check out

www.reefrascals.org

harrisagogetter
03/30/2006, 10:15 PM
I like the website.....

I couldn't even begin to tell you about the other part, really never went looking for anything....

snookfish
03/30/2006, 10:49 PM
I went down there once to go fishing. Off of the causeway, driving towards the island it would be on the left (south I believe) there are quite a few grass flats. there is a wildlife park on the key. I can't remember the name of the key, all I know is that it was the more southern one. I know thats vauge but it would be a good place because it stays shallow for a good 50 feet or more and there are alot of good fishing grass flats so there has to be something there right?

Snooker00
03/30/2006, 11:03 PM
This club out of venice might be able to help,
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=370
Hope they might be able to help.
Steve

ladyfsu
03/31/2006, 06:03 AM
Thanks!!!!