PDA

View Full Version : wtt or sell venturi skimmer, 2x 175 w mh ballast, 2x 96w pc retro unit

JOHNNIE
03/24/2006, 09:03 PM
I have a 2x 175 mh older ballast sitting in my basement..just the cord and the ballast.....I recently upgraded to a 2x 400 w retro set up.

2x 96 w 2 years old pc retro unit...no lamps just the unit plug and play...all you need is clamps and lights...I wnat to up grade to 2x 110 vho's

Lastly, a venturi skimmer not sure the age bought it second hand...I would get another pump as this one seems shot no leaks in the skimmer itself...just the rio 2100 i think is older....

So, I have never traed before, so I just say what im looking for or need is a calcium reactor fairly simple and easy to run

A different typ of skimmer as the one mentioned in the post wont fit in my sump..I can get back to you on the mesurements...I have been looking as the hob remoras or other types of in simp skimmers

2x 110 retro vho 48 inch set up.

I work 3rd shift in corrections, so I will have my wife post some pics hopefully tommorow....I will to get all ideas and offers for now within reason....Ohterwise I will just sell the items or keep them and set up another tank someday. thanks...:cool:

RockStarFish
03/24/2006, 09:08 PM
Are you willing to ship?Do you have pics of the skimmers?

JOHNNIE
03/24/2006, 09:20 PM
Yeah I can ship...only have one skimmer though, so I need something something to replace it...Im not sure how long a tank can go with out one....

Nathan4Wvu
03/26/2006, 09:45 PM
Pm sent