PDA

View Full Version : Beethoven Still "Available" (attn: Joe Y)

LCGoldman
03/17/2006, 09:39 AM
Joe,

Now that NERAC is over; now that you gave your NCAS presentation; now that life has settled down, are you ready to come and take a look at Beethoven?

And, if Joe's not interested, please feel free to queue up.

BTW:

a) We will not ship, and
b) We will not frag ;)

I can't get the search function on RC to work, and I can't find my original thread... but, you can find the same information by Clicking Here! (http://www.wheresoursquirrel.com/cgi-bin/fish/YaBB.cgi?board=sell;action=display;num=1127513542)

Corpus Callosum
03/17/2006, 10:58 AM
Lonnie,

http://archive.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=675349&highlight=beethoven

-mike

LCGoldman
03/17/2006, 01:36 PM
Thank you Mike.

Did you have it bookmarked?? You must be interested then... If I don't hear from Joe in 48 hours I can put you at the front of the waiting line :)

Corpus Callosum
03/17/2006, 03:50 PM
no thanks! my little papillon has my hands full.. i just did a quick search

Justjoe
03/18/2006, 09:21 AM
Lonnie,
I spoke to the Mrs. and she'd like to stay with a smaller dog this time around. Maybe Anthony CAN frag'em... now that would be an article.
Joe

terranova
03/18/2006, 09:39 PM
lonnie...

are you willing to work on my parents?

LCGoldman
03/18/2006, 09:41 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6982653#post6982653 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Justjoe
Lonnie,
I spoke to the Mrs. and she'd like to stay with a smaller dog this time around. Maybe Anthony CAN frag'em... now that would be an article.
Joe
Is Anthony still in town? ;)

LCGoldman
03/18/2006, 09:46 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6986708#post6986708 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AcRoPoRa x3
lonnie...

are you willing to work on my parents?

I could talk to your Dad... What if we set it up that I'm coming to do a financial plan for them... and I casually work Beethoven in to the conversation (did you know that statistically people with dogs tend to live a LOT longer than those without?) Cats too... hmmm... you could take "cookie" too perhaps??

terranova
03/18/2006, 10:01 PM
i'll bargain with them

i'll give up a ferret for a cat or dog

the ferret has to leave when i go to college...

everyone's saying find her a new home now so i'm not saying goodbye to all my animals and friends at the same time

LCGoldman
03/18/2006, 10:06 PM
Is Brad interested in the ferret? Where is Brad by the way?

cb747
03/18/2006, 10:11 PM
I may be interested in the ferret! Is it cat friendly?

LCGoldman
03/18/2006, 10:15 PM
Package deal Chris! ;)

LCGoldman
04/09/2006, 11:50 AM
Ladies and Gentleman... last call for alcho, umm, Beethoven.

We've gotten to the point where we might have to return him to whence he came, North Shore Animal League.

Though he's never bitten anyone, he will make a "menacing" growl from time to time... and the last straw came this past weekend when he did that again to Matthew, and this time Matthew got scared (and for those that know Matthew, he doesn't fear much in this world).

So, that being said, I'm suggesting if you're still interested in Beethoven, speak up now... and I would suggest if you have children, perhaps he's not the right dog for you though (though again, he's never bitten any children)... I'd just rather be safe than sorry.

Thank you for your interest... but, sadly, the time has come that we do need to part with him :(