PDA

View Full Version : Purple tang in sump

ToddsReef
04/14/2002, 09:55 PM
I caught my purple tang and he is in the sump...$35 if you want him I would even deliver tonight to save him from staying in the sump overnight (I realize this isn't likely but hey, maybe somebody is a night owl and a lover of purple tangs). He is big (prolly 5 inches or more). Let me know if you want him otherwise he will go to John's tomorrow.

Todd

ReeferMac
04/15/2002, 05:37 AM
Jeeze Todd, sorry to hear you gotta get rid of him. I'd take him, if I didn't have the old yellow bastard in my tank..

- Mac

Gary Majchrzak
04/15/2002, 06:41 AM
Hey Todd, as you well know- some fish actually THRIVE in the sump!:D

saltwaterfishlover
04/15/2002, 06:47 AM
is it true you need odd numbers of tangs in tanks? if not My girlfriend would love him/her in our tank

ToddsReef
04/15/2002, 07:32 AM
Kevin,
I want to cut way down on my fish load (and thus maintenance) for next year and I had to use a hoist and six men to get him out of the tank so I figure that he was a good place to start. Others soon to follow :(. Hope that your epoxy dried well.

Gary,
My sump has almost as many bugs as yours...I think I have two and you have 2 billion :p ....on a related note...the new baby is gobbling down brine!!!

Andy,
I sent you a personal message with my phone number. Depends what the other tang is and what else is in your tank. Give me a call and we'll see if it sounds like a good match.

Talk to you soon.
Todd

saltwaterfishlover
04/15/2002, 04:50 PM
Hey Everyone I got a purple tang for sale too about 5.5 inches great coloration and wonderful temperment...$40.00

heheheheh just got him from Todd. is beautiful fish thanks Todd now I need a 180 or a 240 hmmmm.................. HEY Huney can I get a bigger tank sweetie pie

ToddsReef
04/15/2002, 04:53 PM
$35;) ....glad you like him and glad to see him go to a larger home!

Todd

saltwaterfishlover
04/15/2002, 05:00 PM
I was implying that he is for sale again at 40 hey got to make a small profit... just kidding.... I would like that litermeter when you are done with it.... please please hint hint

ToddsReef
04/15/2002, 05:02 PM
I'll prolly have to ship it to ya from Vermont but you have dibs.
Todd

saltwaterfishlover
04/15/2002, 05:06 PM
thank you sir...... I'll try the reverse cycle on the sump lites see if that helps.... do you think someday my tank may be able to make Dave P. go ooooooooooo aahhhhhhhhh holy cow LOL;) :D

Butt.Doc
04/16/2002, 07:50 PM
Hey ToddsReef,

What are you doing in Vermont? I'm looking for some fellow reef freaks in the area, but haven't had much luck. You don't happen to be a med student at UVM do you?

-Steve

ToddsReef
04/16/2002, 07:55 PM
Steve,
I'm currently a med student at the University of Rochester but I'm moving to Vermont on 6/1 to start my residency at UVM. I too am looking for fellow reefers in the Burlington area, we will have to get together soon after I arrive!!! We have an awesome club here in Rochester that I am going to miss VERY much so it is cool to know that there are people there who share the obsession. My email is twhitman@rochester.rr.com . Talk to you soon.
Todd

ToddsReef
04/16/2002, 07:56 PM
just looked at your name....hmmmm....GI?