PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone need algae?

dmorel
04/13/2002, 07:27 PM
Does anyone need macro algae?

I have a full refugium right now. It's mostly kevin's brillo with a few other things mixed in.

I will be tossing it if no one wants some (which is likely since I think we all have tons of it now)... But just in case anyone is looking to start a refugium I've got plenty. Will probably dispose of it mid-week if I don't hear otherwise.

-dm

BIG "G"
04/14/2002, 01:55 AM
I'll take all you can send. Name your price.

George H.

dmorel
04/14/2002, 08:06 AM
I wasn't intending on selling it, though I also wasn't intending on sending it either.

Name my price?
How about 1.8 mil. (then I could retire very comfortably).

ReeferMac
04/14/2002, 09:34 AM
only 1.8? Go for 2, what the heck, you're going to lose half of it to taxes anyway ;-)

I've got some too 'G', if we ever manage to get together for those Zooanthids and crap.... :-)

Also it makes great Tang food!

- Mac

BIG "G"
04/14/2002, 04:37 PM
dmorel

I said you could name your price, but I did not say I would pay it!:D

ReeferMac

I want the Zooanthids but I don't want the crap:p :p

George H.

MarksReef
04/15/2002, 06:13 PM
I may be ready for some this week wednsday hopfully
Mark 247-2858

saltwaterfishlover
04/15/2002, 07:34 PM
I think I could use a pound or 2 dave Please

dmorel
04/15/2002, 07:42 PM
OK you guys I will hang onto some for you.
You shouldn't need a few pounds, a baggie full will turn into 2lb in a few weeks...

We can get together end of this week or this weekend.

-dm

MarksReef
04/18/2002, 01:57 PM
Im still waiting for a part to get my sump up and running, I hope it should be in by next week.
If it is growing like xenia or my grass I will catch up with ya on the next batch. Thanks Mark.

bdavis
04/18/2002, 08:32 PM
I also am very close to getting the sump running and would like to reserve some if possible. Still making RO water from my frig RO unit for my main tank. (very slow)

dmorel
04/18/2002, 09:35 PM
Well I finally got my sump running on my FO tonight, so tomorrow night I will move a bunch of algae into that sump too and have plenty of room to grow out, so those of you that need some time you're in luck! :)

-dm

saltwaterfishlover
04/18/2002, 09:43 PM
congratulations Dave that ought to make things a bit better

dmorel
04/18/2002, 09:50 PM
SFL,
I have had all the stuff here to do it for weeks, I just couldn't get myself to put it all together. It's running now though. The tank is actually doing really well right now, but tomorrow I am going to increase the bio-load by one australian tusk fish, so it's nice time to have added the sump and skimmer (though that skimmer is still fairly suspect).

I should have a few folks over in a week or two to check out the FO, drink beer, and shoot pool. It's turning into a great tank.

saltwaterfishlover
04/18/2002, 10:06 PM
from the 21 - 26 I be in toronto eh doing xerox 7700 and 840 series printer training.... and drinking good beer LOL not.....
after that would be up for visit and all the rest.... bry is still not sure about this weekend tho is trying to get out of going to pittsburg or philly can tremember which for that stereo seminar thingy he supposed to go to