PDA

View Full Version : WTT: My 440w VHO Lighting system for your...

ZURCSREEF
02/28/2006, 10:14 PM
I have decided to trade away my 440w (4) bulb VHO lighting system which is practically new, used for about 2 months now with the lights on for 6-8 hours a day for a dual 250w MH lighting system. The VHO system comes with 2 Super Actinics and 2 Daylight 10k's. it's a 46.5" retrofit so it fits perfectly under 48" canopies. It comes with brackets so you can mount to the top of your canopy, although some of the brackets are cracked, they still hold. If this is a big deal for you, you can purchase all new brackets for under 15$, but isn't necessary. It's a single ballast system with a switch to turn off and on. The brand of the ballast is ARO. I would prefer the dual 250w to be complete with bulbs, but if it doesn't we can probably work something out depending on the age, quality and brand of your setup. PM me and post here when you do so I can responde. If you have any other offers, I am open ears... I am looking to change my sump, skimmer, etc also. I preferably looking for a sump with a built in refugium and is big enough to properly filter 120 gallons or more. Would also be interested in a skimmer better then the Red Sea Berlin skimmer. I will most likely be trading off my skimmer and sump aswell as I would like to move to something with a refugium and something not so tall. Let me know...

Thanks!
-Mike C. aka ZURCSREEF

ZURCSREEF
02/28/2006, 10:27 PM
Oh, I also have a 48" Current Orbit PC lighting system (4x65w bulbs with 4 moon lights) There are two actinics and two daylights, all the bulbs are brand new. I will also be willing to trade this for other equiptment or 100$ cash. I prefer not to ship anything, local is preferred and priority. I am in South Florida on Pines BLVD right off I-75.

reef-madness2
02/28/2006, 10:48 PM
youhave mail.

Flamehawk
03/01/2006, 02:04 AM
Humm, trade you your orbit for my 30 gal sump, but you have to come get it in Coral Gables :)

ZURCSREEF
03/01/2006, 01:12 PM
you have pics of your sump? I will only trade for it if its nice... not just a 30 gallon tank with some baffles, lol... I am sure you understand.

ZURCSREEF
03/01/2006, 01:58 PM
I also have a NatuReef Denitrator complete with pump and a 128 fl oz bottle of Nitragone from NatuReef (35.00+ value). I am willing to trade this for something else I need or sell it for 100$ obo.

If you are local you are more then welcome to come by and check out everything. I have ALOT of equipment laying around (sumps, almost new aquac remora skimmer, tanks from 5 gallons to 125 gallons, pumps, other skimmers, and much more.

Flamehawk
03/01/2006, 06:49 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6856176#post6856176 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ZURCSREEF
you have pics of your sump? I will only trade for it if its nice... not just a 30 gallon tank with some baffles, lol... I am sure you understand.

Well, i actually had a fancy acrylic sump that was very inefficient. This glass one is much better designed than my other one but to each his own.

ZURCSREEF
03/01/2006, 06:51 PM
Do you have pics? is it 36" long or is it the 30" one? I might be interested if the design and structure of it is good. Let me know, if you have AIM, I am on now. ZURCSREEF is my screenname...