PDA

View Full Version : Major thumbs for DR F&S

Reef_Dweller_69
02/09/2006, 01:30 PM
It might not seem like much to anyone else but to me it resinates loudly. I ordered two heaters from Dr F&S and recieved them today. The one heater came with everything (clips & suction cups), but the other didn't. I called them to inquire about it and they are sending me another heater with the clips and suction cups. There was no himming and haawing involved, just said ok it will be sent out todayno charge to me. Now that is perfect customer service in any book. I recommend that we all support them with purchases. Not only are they a sponsor of RC, but the deal fairly in customer service. AAA++++ Kudo's DR F&S

zooqi
02/09/2006, 04:59 PM
they are great with costumer service and good to see you guys spend some of your money at RC sponsors order mail.

scissorsfishors
02/09/2006, 10:05 PM
that's great that they were so helpful. Have you ever bought livestock from them? or just equipment?

Is there a list of RC sponsors somewhere? I noticed that that page was still a work in progress. I was just curious who was helping RC out.

fishesRdelicious
02/09/2006, 10:36 PM
http://reefcentral.com/sponsors/
they also have forums were you can ask questions and compliment them, etc
F&S has a 2 week guarentee so i would think of ordering live stuff from them

Reef_Dweller_69
02/09/2006, 11:40 PM
I am going to get some haiti rock from them sometime in the future. They have great prices and the shipping cost is pretty good. I love that Haiti LR. :D.

SFS: No I have never bought anything from them before. This was the first time and you can bet your bottom dollar I will buy from them again.

EMBRYOGUY
02/12/2006, 08:12 AM
reef dweller, funny thing,

the exact same thing happend to me. i bought two heates also and one did not have suction cup and they sent me a replacment, no questions asked.

zooqi
02/12/2006, 09:39 AM
They probably had a whole package of them.
Embryoguy : how are those snowflakes looking? Looking nice from the pictures but don't think will spend that much on just two fish. Did you tempt to buy them ?