PDA

View Full Version : Loaded Chaeto for $10 delivered

shinosuke
01/25/2006, 05:15 PM
By loaded I mean I've got at least 3 different types of beneficial snails breeding in my massive chaeto culture, as well as a multitude of various 'pods, micro stars and I've seen a few tiny bristle stars. I'm not promising stars or snail in every bunch, but there's a real good chance they'll be in there. I know there's nothing unsafe being sent, as I've got the chaeto in my display tank, and everything's doing fine.
I'm selling sandwich bag sizes of chaeto (more than enough to get your 'fuge going). It's stuffed as full as I feel it safely can be without risking it exploding during shipping.
I'm basically just asking for 10$ to cover shipping charges. This stuff grows like a weed for me and I'd rather share it with other hobbyists than just throw it out.
If you're interested, send me a PM or email me at adamdot@hotmail.com .
~Adam D.

kharn101
01/25/2006, 09:14 PM
intrested whats your paypal?

aquaholic33
01/25/2006, 11:29 PM
I would like some. I am in clayton... Not to far away. You have anything else you wanna sell?

cmc5dc
01/25/2006, 11:30 PM
me to, need your paypal account so I can send you the $$$

shinosuke
01/26/2006, 12:18 AM
I dont have a paypal account.. I apologize, but I dont know how to get one and I'd rather not deal with it. I've never sold anything online before, I'm rather new to the whole thing, so I dont think it'd be worth it for me to go through all that just to sell a few bunches of chaeto at cost!

Aquaholic33 - I'm sending you a PM!

kharn101
01/26/2006, 12:21 AM
STUPID NEWB!!!.....lol j.k..yea paypal can be frustrating..anyway best of luck :) bump..