PDA

View Full Version : never thought this would happen...

fishesRdelicious
01/22/2006, 11:10 PM
we actually want aiptasia anemones. me and mo are working on a diy about how to kill aiptasia. but neither of us have any.
so is there anyone willing to give us an aiptasia filled rock? we would kill them and then give the rock back

zooqi
01/23/2006, 12:37 AM
There was a store around that had aiptasia growing out of the saltwater tank to freshwater tank. :D

nate4546
01/23/2006, 09:30 AM
I have them growing on a big rock at the bottom of my tank if you guys would like to come over and make a video or step by step pictures you guys are welcone to come over I also have 1 small rock with 1 small aiptasia growing on it that you guys can have

zooqi
01/23/2006, 09:55 AM
We can take the rock you have and trade you with another rock. Thanks Nate.. When are you ready to bring the zo's. I can pick them up later on today.

nate4546
01/23/2006, 10:21 AM
I'll be home all day today so you can come get the zos and rock with aiptasia...The zos have been opening alot more sinse last dip so I think they will be saveable .Then we can take them to the frag meet:D we can do the step by step pictures on how to kill aiptasia when you come over

zooqi
01/23/2006, 02:09 PM
Nate, it does not look like is going to be today. Got calls and I'm out for work. Tomorrow I will be around all day and no calls so far. :D