PDA

View Full Version : Now what?

ehansmey
01/22/2006, 01:31 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a 12g Nanocube which has been up and running since Aug. My current stock is 1 black and white perc. 1 small colony of green star polyps, and five ricordea mushrooms. (plus cleaning crew of course). Everything seems to be doing well. The mushrooms get really big during the day, and the polyps are growing like crazy. My question is what now? My husband really seems to think that the perc. needs a friend. I would like to get him another black and white perc., and I believe the one we have is pretty young (it's pretty small). Should we get another perc. that is a juvenile hoping that they will get along, or should we go with another type of fish? If so, what kind of fish would do well in our tank? Also, we hope to slowly add more coral. I would like to add some color to the tank, but stay with corals that would do well under our power compact lighting and in our small tank. Any suggestions?

BullDZR
01/22/2006, 05:15 PM
If you get another clown, make sure it is smaller than the one you currently have. With it being the only clown in the tank it probably has morphed into the female.