PDA

View Full Version : Jan Meeting

jerrymlr1
01/21/2006, 09:20 PM
Thanks for your hospitality and good food. Nice reef. Only thing lacking (IMO) is some colorful zoas. I'd be glad to help out in that department. I think I've got about 15 different zoas. We'll have to hook up at the next meeting or maybe sometime sooner.
Jerry

a2fire2i
01/21/2006, 09:44 PM
Thanks Eric and Aubrey for hosting! great tank! Good luck with those angels and your corals! Do you know if K-D Pets is open tomorrow? Also thanks for curing Jenna of wanting a cat!!

Agu,
Thanks for the two frags. The zoas have already taken over the tank!! :D

It was also great to meet the rest of you!! Im already looking forward to the Feb meeting!

multi striped 12
01/22/2006, 05:18 PM
Ditto for all of the above, good food ,nice tank,cool house

And Eric remember Aubrey's motto..... bigger tank is better..

thanks again

myakkareef
01/22/2006, 08:35 PM
Sounds like I missed a good meeting, looking forward to Feb. Anyone raising there hand to host, or maybe this was discussed?

jerrymlr1
01/22/2006, 08:42 PM
Might want to talk to Brian. I think he is working on setting a meeting up with Tampa Bay club at the Apollo Beach store or something.

a2fire2i
01/22/2006, 09:01 PM
The apollo beach store is Life Oceanic (http://www.lifeoceanic.com). They had their Grand Opening last weekend. We made it up there on Sunday. Great staff. They hooked us up with a cleaning crew. Its about 40 minutes or so from Jenna and I. They have quite a bit of water running through the place.

multi striped 12
01/23/2006, 08:27 PM
yes I think it will be the second or third weekend in Feb