PDA

View Full Version : Trade for ozonizer

Rick Maley
01/21/2006, 06:44 AM
Anyone interested in a trade , 3/4 inch sea swirl that would not fit under my top , for an ozonizer. Upstate Ny. RickM Also have external preasure rated pump, for trade.

bjohnson
02/11/2006, 07:59 PM
I have a Red Sea unit that has about 5 months of use on it. All you need is a new ORP controller, basic air pump, and a skimmer/reactor to use the ozone in.
Here is the link to the unit on MD.

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=RS3675

Brian

Darkreefer
02/11/2006, 09:13 PM
Is this the 200mg model plus unit with air dryer or the basic one without built-in controller ? I saw the link but it comes as controller. Do you mean it needs a new OPR probe ? What are you looking to trade for it or sell it for ?

Thanks

marwes
02/16/2006, 02:37 AM
YGPM

bljohnson
02/16/2006, 02:03 PM
Sorry for the delayed post everyone. I lost my password and no longer have the e-mail that I registered with. I e-mailed the webmaster 2 days ago - but no reponse. I just created a new account.

The unit is the 200 mg model with controller built in. I meant to say it needs a new ORP probe. I also have ozone tubing, ozone check valves, dry, and dessicant. All you need to be fully function is a reaction chamber (skimmer or ozone reactor) and a cheap air pump.

Brian

marwes
02/16/2006, 02:25 PM
YGPM

I am very interested in talking to you about this.

bljohnson
02/19/2006, 03:05 PM
Sale pending with marwes. Sorry guys.

Brian

bljohnson
02/23/2006, 09:14 PM
Wes -

Received the SS today but missing some parts for it. I need the elbow that goes into the tank that has locline on it. Also missing the hardware for the water input side - I received the elbow with the barb, but I wanted the other one b/c I currently hard plumb my two other SS. I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full and not accepting until you delete old messages. Please PM me when you have a chance. Thanks.