PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Keith

Stoli
03/30/2002, 09:14 PM
Great gathering. Beautiful tank. Awesome host. Good beer. Nuff said.:)

kmagyar
03/31/2002, 12:14 AM
Hey, You left yur stripper. If you dont want your stripper, then Ill have to keep it.

BCooksey
03/31/2002, 12:17 AM
Ok..... Wait a minute.... What did I miss???????

kmagyar
03/31/2002, 12:19 AM
OK, how about this. Ill bring the stripper to the next meet. It'll be an extra incentive to show up.

Stoli
03/31/2002, 07:27 AM
Wow Keith. Your wife is really understanding. My wife said that keeping a stripper around was inappropriate with kids in the house. Oh, BTW, I think the stripper should be at every meeting.

reefaquaria
03/31/2002, 09:06 AM
If the ladies start attending the meetings, then it is only fair to have a male & female stripper.;)

DanGlock23
04/01/2002, 09:11 PM
Thanks Keith & Randy for two excellent meetings (the intended meet at Keith's and the unintended meet at Randy's). Both of your reef tanks could easily be "tanks of the month" on reefcentral - if they haven't already been shown.

Thanks for showing me the LFS's there in Buffalo. Two new places to get live-rock when I start my tank.

You guys are a wealth of knowledge and I'm convinced that this is the way everybody should start out getting into the reeftank hobby - join a local club - visit every member's tank if possible - and ask a load of questions and only then - start to purchase equipment. I'm quickly learning that there is no right or wrong way with this hobby and tanks like I've seen don't happen overnight.

It was fun!

Dan

Playfair
04/01/2002, 10:41 PM
I had a GREAT time also, just sorry we didn't stay longer. Then after Craig, Dave and I left to make room for 3 new arrivals, I see EVERYONE at Mighty Taco!

Well, it may have been short, but it was sweet! Your labor of love definitely shows, Keith and Randy!