PDA

View Full Version : Picasso Percula Clownfish "FOUND"

hrrsncrg
01/13/2006, 04:21 PM
I found the Picasso Percula Clownfish at Oceans Reefs and Aquariums which is a wholesale farm in Florida. Of course, your local LFS will have to place an order but they went on to tell me that actually a pair is reasonably priced. I have included the link. I have already called my local LFS and he is going to place an order ASAP. WOO HOO!!!:D

craig

ORA (http://www.orafarm.com/newspecies.html)

Chelsey
01/13/2006, 04:56 PM
Congrats :)

Mikeeal
01/13/2006, 04:57 PM
Those look really cool. I would imagine as time goes by, we're gonna start seeing alot of variety and color morphes in these fish. Especially clowns. Be sure to post pics when you get your pair.

grim
01/13/2006, 05:31 PM
Is it just me or do those photos look like a bad photoshop?

grim

h2joe
01/13/2006, 06:00 PM
no thats what they really look like. one of my LFS gets them infrequently and they look very very similar to the ones posted on ORAs website. pretty sweet looking clowns and please post pics when you get them.

Agu
01/13/2006, 06:37 PM
It's a controversial subject in the Clownfish and anemone forum.

Some people think they're cool, others think it's bad genetics.

fwiw,

DirkG
01/13/2006, 07:26 PM
are they cousins to my picasso trigger?

Sorry I need to get my posts to 50 asap<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6493055#post6493055 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hrrsncrg
I found the Picasso Percula Clownfish at Oceans Reefs and Aquariums which is a wholesale farm in Florida. Of course, your local LFS will have to place an order but they went on to tell me that actually a pair is reasonably priced. I have included the link. I have already called my local LFS and he is going to place an order ASAP. WOO HOO!!!:D

craig

ORA (http://www.orafarm.com/newspecies.html)

hrrsncrg
01/13/2006, 09:31 PM
Honestly I don't know anything about them. I read in another post about them and how nobody could find them on the internet. Like the previous poster said, others thought it was a photoshop. So I just wanted to post the link for your information.

craig

Schadiest1
01/13/2006, 11:39 PM
I love those clowns...absolutely amazing IMO.

grim
01/14/2006, 08:18 AM
Saw a similar clown at an LFS yesterday, they called it something else, snowflake maybe. They were asking $175.

Looked similar to that picture, however, the photos still look like bad photoshops to me.

grim