PDA

View Full Version : remedial brain lapse question

saltwaterfishlover
03/27/2002, 09:06 AM
ok hopefully I will have my first MH light friday 400w diamond light lumenarc III. will I have any major issues using just one on one side of the tank till I can afford the second one?.... needed to buy one due to finances coral and clam needs and need the reflector so I am able to finally build the canapy.

thougts and opinions are welcome...
andy

Gary Majchrzak
03/27/2002, 09:26 AM
Nice light, Andy! Should work out just fine the way you are doing it! AND- it might actually be the BETTER way to do it!{Ease the spouse into that SHOCKING electric bill!}I think it will be better for the reef system this way, as well. :cool:

saltwaterfishlover
03/27/2002, 09:39 AM
Gary That piece is doing good snails stopped eating tho... took tweasers to some of the hair. I know eventually it will go away.... found a micro brittle hitchhiker on that piece will it reproduce or di I need more to have that happen. since I saw it i havent seen it since of course its a big tank.... if I need more any chance i could buy or get a few more from you?
thanks
andy

Gary Majchrzak
03/27/2002, 09:50 AM
Andy- You'll get more 'free' 'brittles with your next coral purchase!:D Who else in town can make that offer? :rolleye1:

saltwaterfishlover
03/27/2002, 08:05 PM
Gary unfortunately I pay the bills..... so how do I hide the increase from me?
:confused: