PDA

View Full Version : march 30th does anyone have

_ShotgunShrimp_
03/26/2002, 01:26 AM
looking for a pink and green torch will trade my brown for it or trade my brown torch for other things... also looking for a digita frag nuthin special please its a testing piece... also looking for a car pooler or a ride or whatever??? anyone :)

thanks all for all your help.. my tank feels and looks so much better with all the club info and insight (btw dave P i hope to be as big as you someday... your name comes up alot in the chatsites) :)

btw did you know you live in PA.... :)

also dave could you call me.... i need to speak to you personaly about something....

thanks

Playfair
03/26/2002, 08:33 AM
:confused: just gimme a call! (in the book)

What chat sites are you talkin about? Is that why my ears are ALWAYS ringing? No, thats probably from the loud R&R many moons ago...

Speaking of getting around, have you poked through the latest "That Fish Place" Catalogue? :)

Gary Majchrzak
03/26/2002, 08:37 AM
I'm not likely to see that catalog Dave...why do you mention it? BTW I have a cuz employed there!

dmorel
03/26/2002, 08:54 AM
shotgun,
get me on icq one of these nights and I will show you a pic of a torch I should be able to frag for you that might be what you're looking for.

_ShotgunShrimp_
03/26/2002, 09:16 AM
#reefcentral and #reefs on Xnet your name rolls through every now and again :)

Playfair
03/26/2002, 12:25 PM
Oh... I used to be on chat every night! I need to get back on their before they all forget about me...

Gary, FWIW, one of my tank pics made it into the catalog, so I get $10 WhooHoo