PDA

View Full Version : post pics of your nano if u think u got the best looking one!!!

12/31/2005, 12:30 AM
Hi, i want 2 see pics of nanos that could make totm, the don't have 2 be sps, just post pics if u are proud of your nano. I want 2 see the best so i can be the best, j/k.

Billy1234
12/31/2005, 12:55 AM
Is this "nano" enough for you? :lol:
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/Farinon/NanoTank.jpg

Picture courtesy of brandon429

12/31/2005, 01:03 AM
i would say that is the best looking for its size, your nano inspired me 2 do a betta hex but it felled badly.

surfnvb7
12/31/2005, 01:42 AM
the reason you don't see many nano's that are TOTM material, is because most nano'ers are beginners, and once they fill up their nano in a year or so, they move on to a bigger tank. so you never really see any nano tanks that have frags that have fully grown out.

very rarely have I seen a nano in which the corals have been growing out for 2 years or more.

and just about all TOTM's have been going for quite some time in order to acheive that overgrown look.

Billy1234
12/31/2005, 11:38 AM
i would say that is the best looking for its size, your nano inspired me 2 do a betta hex but it felled badly.

That's not my tank. It belongs to brandon429, I don't want to take credit for it because it's mine, so I put the credit underneath it. :D

phenom5
12/31/2005, 01:14 PM
the reason you don't see many nano's that are TOTM material, is because most nano'ers are beginners, and once they fill up their nano in a year or so, they move on to a bigger tank. so you never really see any nano tanks that have frags that have fully grown out.

very rarely have I seen a nano in which the corals have been growing out for 2 years or more.

and just about all TOTM's have been going for quite some time in order to acheive that overgrown look.

or they're broke like me.:D

my tank was getting there...so what did i do? tear it down to "adjust" some of the setup, sell off a bunch of frags to fund the project...and now i back to waiting for my tank to grow out.:D