PDA

View Full Version : Any reef tank related gift you got,,

zooqi
12/26/2005, 12:32 PM
I know some of you might have gotten tons of different gift but when you are in this hobby you will have to get a reef tank related gift and at least a book or gift certificate and as for me I got a small tank to setup another little tank in the kitchen.

fishesRdelicious
12/26/2005, 10:17 PM
hey mo, i hope you had a good christmas
i got that drill press i wanted to do more diys, a digital ph meter, a book of ocean photography, and coral fragging shears

zooqi
12/26/2005, 11:30 PM
haha,, I knew you will be getting reef tank stuff (your parents are great) and they know what you like and keeps you busy. Forgot to say that Santa knows too :D I had good christmas and it was kinda long with family :d

bmkindig
12/28/2005, 03:00 AM
hey mo,
i only got 2 reef tank things this year a gift certifcate the something fishy and a pump for my new tank.

but i on the other side of the coin i got a new flat screen 27 in tv
and the family got a new puppy!!! it's been a long 3 monthes without rocco.

zooqi
12/28/2005, 03:19 AM
woow,, you got all those good stuff.
flat screen TV and then a puppy.. woow.. those are big gifts. My wife still won't take my vacation ticket because she is not ready for it and she does not think she can use it.

bmkindig
12/28/2005, 03:24 AM
hey mo,
i know i'm spoiled lol and the kids got so much stuff i'm still tring to unbox things that need batteries and to be assembled... wed is trash day and there must be like 6 large trashbags of chrismas stuff out there plus 2 full trash cans.

zooqi
12/28/2005, 03:45 AM
woow, you must've had good time and at least you got your reef gift too.